to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Hall Pass

Your comments on our articles.

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face

The Farrelly Brothers have made a name for themselves as purveyors of toilet humour, stylists of the amused wince, the guilty snigger. It's a bit of a surprise, then, to discover that Hall Pass isn't the stand-up equivalent of an overflowing sewer, but "an amiable giggle that both sexes will find horribly recognisable". Losing your touch, chaps.... read more

Hall Pass

Postby Grummy » 20 Sep 2011, 12:41

Go on Ed, admit it, you felt like a berk writing that didn't you?
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Re: Hall Pass

Postby msbhvn » 20 Sep 2011, 17:30

I wouldn't mind if it was a decent film that had been reviewed instead of this crap, although there's a pitiful selection on Zune and maybe this is the best of the bunch. I'm ashamed to say PS3 has Xbox beat with LoveFilm access. Maybe if Microsoft weren't so quick to deny Free account holders access to anything good on their consoles and thus limiting the number of potential customers, we might have LoveFilm, iPlayer, ITV player, 4OD, Demand Five and more.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby Cdr JamesCool » 21 Sep 2011, 01:50

msbhvn wrote:I wouldn't mind if it was a decent film that had been reviewed instead of this crap, although there's a pitiful selection on Zune and maybe this is the best of the bunch. I'm ashamed to say PS3 has Xbox beat with LoveFilm access. Maybe if Microsoft weren't so quick to deny Free account holders access to anything good on their consoles and thus limiting the number of potential customers, we might have LoveFilm, iPlayer, ITV player, 4OD, Demand Five and more.

Imagine having all of that. You would never need to change channels again.
Skyrim and Saints Row 3 means no more social life.
Cdr JamesCool 25

Postby comabob » 21 Sep 2011, 09:23

My laptop has iplayer and 4od - AND lovefilm its amazing!

have to admit i have rented some films in the past from Zune - no blockbuster near me im afraid

they r overpriced but 480 for a new film ainnt too bad - just be sure to research the film first so u dont end up paying for crap like hall pass
"The boy said he's from hell. Maybe that's where we're going..."
comabob 52