to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Your comments on our articles.

""As with all paradigm shifts, it's confusing and scary," says FortressCraft dev

We're delighted with the new Xbox 360 dashboard, but not everybody's as keen. Speaking to our sister magazine Edge and Eurogamer, some independent game developers have objected to what they perceive as the sidelining of the Xbox Live Indie Games section.... read more

Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Postby gingerzilla » 11 Dec 2011, 12:17

I'm happy with the new dashboard because it looks nice but thats as far as it goes I like it its hidden alot of my stuff it took me a while to find any of my games, music videos, my own music and all my other little bits, I think that everyone should have a choice of downloading software if they want to , not to be told that if you dont download it you will signed out of xbox live its not for everyone I think that microsoft are going the wrong way about treating customers they are telling them what to do instead of asking what the customer wants I miss my old dashboard everything was so simple and I knew where things were
gingerzilla 3

Re: Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Postby KernowDevil23 » 11 Dec 2011, 14:25

Yet another article and forum thread about the new dash. Is news a little thin on the ground guys because this got old a loooooooooong time ago..... :(
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby bamozzy » 11 Dec 2011, 20:04

KernowDevil23 wrote:Yet another article and forum thread about the new dash. Is news a little thin on the ground guys because this got old a loooooooooong time ago..... :(

Yeah - I know what you mean!!!

The only thing I want to know is 'exact' dates of these forthcoming apps or any new apps that are going to be added that have yet been unannounced. Its already been nearly a week since it was released and still no news or information regarding them. There is also less than 3 weeks left til the end of the month - so when are those that are supposed to arrive this month coming. I am sure they must have some idea by now!!!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

Loving Destiny at the moment!!! I know the story isn't as 'Epic' as it could be but the game is so addictive!!
bamozzy 67

Postby razor6494 » 11 Dec 2011, 22:04

I like the new dash, however i feel like its one big advertisement centre on my xbox.
razor6494 28