to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Your comments on our articles.

Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Postby gingerzilla » 11 Dec 2011, 12:17

I'm happy with the new dashboard because it looks nice but thats as far as it goes I like it its hidden alot of my stuff it took me a while to find any of my games, music videos, my own music and all my other little bits, I think that everyone should have a choice of downloading software if they want to , not to be told that if you dont download it you will signed out of xbox live its not for everyone I think that microsoft are going the wrong way about treating customers they are telling them what to do instead of asking what the customer wants I miss my old dashboard everything was so simple and I knew where things were
gingerzilla 3

Re: Indie developers respond to new Xbox 360 dashboard

Postby KernowDevil23 » 11 Dec 2011, 14:25

Yet another article and forum thread about the new dash. Is news a little thin on the ground guys because this got old a loooooooooong time ago..... :(
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
KernowDevil23 56

Postby bamozzy » 11 Dec 2011, 20:04

KernowDevil23 wrote:Yet another article and forum thread about the new dash. Is news a little thin on the ground guys because this got old a loooooooooong time ago..... :(

Yeah - I know what you mean!!!

The only thing I want to know is 'exact' dates of these forthcoming apps or any new apps that are going to be added that have yet been unannounced. Its already been nearly a week since it was released and still no news or information regarding them. There is also less than 3 weeks left til the end of the month - so when are those that are supposed to arrive this month coming. I am sure they must have some idea by now!!!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

Loving Destiny at the moment!!! I know the story isn't as 'Epic' as it could be but the game is so addictive!!
bamozzy 67

Postby razor6494 » 11 Dec 2011, 22:04

I like the new dash, however i feel like its one big advertisement centre on my xbox.
razor6494 28