to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Microsoft hiring for new Kinect studios, will "change the wo

Your comments on our articles.

"Compelling and innovative" games on the way

Got something to declare, Microsoft? A pair of new Kinect-focussed internal development teams, perhaps? The company has posted job listings for roles at Platform Next Studios and Leap, which are apparently poised to deliver a new generation of Kinect games.... read more

Microsoft hiring for new Kinect studios, will "change the wo

Postby danhalen74 » 23 Jan 2012, 16:47

how about some new exclusive 360 games that dont involve me jumping around in my front room like a twat? is it too much to ask for something that isnt halo, gears, forza or fable sequels OR kinect....probably.
danhalen74 44

Re: Microsoft hiring for new Kinect studios, will "change th

Postby Clanger67 » 23 Jan 2012, 16:57

danhalen74 wrote:how about some new exclusive 360 games that dont involve me jumping around in my front room like a twat? is it too much to ask for something that isnt halo, gears, forza or fable sequels OR kinect....probably.

At least with mass effect 3 you will only be shouting at the telly,lol.
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Re: Microsoft hiring for new Kinect studios, will "change th

Postby danhalen74 » 23 Jan 2012, 17:05

ive never played Mass Effect, it always looked a bit star trek to me, however Shepard is spelt the same as my surname which everyone always gets wrong....maybe i should get the new one so i can shout at the telly and be shouted back at in my own name!!!! ;-)
danhalen74 44