to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Mini Ninjas Adventures

Your comments on our articles.

A little Ninja goes a long way

Mini Ninjas Adventure is a good Kinect game. Is there a compliment more laced with poison? You've probably turned off already. You might have come here looking for a furious aggrieved review laying into the latest failure. Or you might not have realised it was a Kinect game at all, and have already tapped backspace in disgust.... read more

Mini Ninjas Adventures

Postby CunningSmile » 17 Aug 2012, 14:04

...I'd be a joyless, churlish curmudgeon with a greasy curdled soul not to recommend it.

I thought you were Log :wink:

As one of the few people who actually liked Mini Ninjas (rather than just wanting firebomb the developers because they weren't making Hitman) I was sort of half interested in this, however I really wasn't impressed with the trailers. Might be worth trying the Demo.
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Re: Mini Ninjas Adventures

Postby Grummy » 17 Aug 2012, 19:21

I'll try the demo for sure, I loved the first game, it was quirky, cute and fun.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Re: Mini Ninjas Adventures

Postby OXM Log » 21 Aug 2012, 16:19

I'm only a sourpuss when Kinect makes me jump, because it reminds me of the huge extent to which I exist
OXM Log
OXM Staff