to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

WWE '13 - OMG Moments, Mike Tyson and the Attitude Era

Your comments on our articles.

THQ and Yuke's go for our legs

What do you do after staging one of the biggest comebacks in wrestling history? If you're THQ and the WWE, you train even harder. After WWE '12 reinvented the franchise with a new name (not an original one, certainly, but an improvement over SmackDown vs. Raw), a new engine and a new attitude, developer Yuke's isn't shying away from shaking up the system to produce results with WWE '13.... read more

WWE '13 - OMG Moments, Mike Tyson and the Attitude Era

Postby Vegetunks9000 » 17 Oct 2012, 12:25

Have they given any news about the servers? They were terrible last year.
Yes yes, over 9000, i know, i know
Vegetunks9000 33

Re: WWE '13 - OMG Moments, Mike Tyson and the Attitude Era

Postby OXM ETboy » 17 Oct 2012, 14:53

We'll ask next time we get an interview.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Confused Johnny » 18 Oct 2012, 10:22

Meh!

To me, these WWE Games have gone the same way as FIFA - annual release has diluted any enjoyment and what devs tout as "new" and "revolutionary" just feels gimmicky.

Call me old fashioned, but i think wrestling games have gone steadily downhill since No Mercy (N64), feeling to arcadey!

I left the series after SvR 2011, didnt bother with WWE 12 (all the talk of predator this and new engine that didnt entice me, game looked pretty much same - same movement, same style etc), and now it seems the next offering is halfway between SvR and Legends!

I do miss the manager mode though, i used to enjoy running my own brand - if they fleshed this out and made a full title based on the idea of running your brand, whether it be boxed or Arcade title, i would probably buy. As it is, this series will continue to be a rental if im bored and nothing else!
Confused Johnny 18

Postby EdDeRs1 » 18 Oct 2012, 17:14

still, the campaign is much longer than anything CoD has given us
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1 39