to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Medal of Honor: Warfighter "likely to be a major disappointm

Your comments on our articles.

Lack of early review copies "does not suggest confidence" at EA

A little analyst commentary to play us out for the evening. EA's Medal of Honor: Warfighter "is likely to be a major disappointment", Cowen and Company analyst Doug Creutz has opined, with projected worldwide sales of 3-4 million units billed decidedly over-optimistic.... read more

Medal of Honor: Warfighter "likely to be a major disappointm

Postby Bezza89 » 22 Oct 2012, 19:22

When is it out? Tomorrow? I assume friday for the uk, would we get a review by then based on american copies or does it not work like that. Plus, three days isn't much to assess quality really nevermind write it up. I'm not even interested in the game, but do like reading reviews... I'm quite odd come to think of it.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!
Bezza89 68

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter "likely to be a major disappo

Postby OXM ETboy » 22 Oct 2012, 19:41

Fine, I'll do the "responsible reporting" thing and include a release date.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 22 Oct 2012, 19:46

i went from dead excited when i first heard about the game, to dead disappointed when i played the demo. it seems to bring nothing new, and is quite different to the revamp a few years ago but in a bad way
GT: heart attak joe
Joe90_Remy700 46

Postby Bubblebeard JS » 23 Oct 2012, 10:01

Joe90_Remy700 wrote:i went from dead excited when i first heard about the game, to dead disappointed when i played the demo. it seems to bring nothing new, and is quite different to the revamp a few years ago but in a bad way

Myself not being a MW3 fan, i like the battlefield series, online just pisses over the call of duties, i liked the last MOH and was looking forward to this release, but your rite, the beta was awfull, nothing new, graphics was terrible, the is clearly just a quick fire release before the next call of duty drops in......Yawn :roll:
The only reason this might sell is because of the Battlefield 4 BETA.....oh yes please.
:D
Bubblebeard JS 38

Postby hujiki » 23 Oct 2012, 13:03

I dont know about all you guys but i thought the game was pretty decent, We only had one map and that was a dark one so lets see when things get lit up. I have high hopes for this... Fingers Crossed...
hujiki 28

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 23 Oct 2012, 13:08

I swear Activision is paying analysts to say shit like that. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm not really that into military shooters (give me Halo or Gears any day), but I much prefer Battlefield and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier to the Call of Duty games. Battlefield makes CoD look like a joke.

I do like the idea of healthy competition, though, so I really hope that Warfighter does well. All the trailers and gameplay footage looked excellent. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Lancer Armstrong 26

Postby Metalratex » 23 Oct 2012, 18:04

I was satisfied with the beta though it needed a few corrections. I enjoyed playing alongside a friend. I'm not buying it because I have games ahead of it in my wishlist and that must be the reason the game won't sell greatly. There are very good games launched or to be launched soon.
Metalratex 25