to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Happy Wars updates and DLC planned "every 1-2 months", ToyLo

Your comments on our articles.

Xbox Live Arcade's first free-to-play game gets full support

ToyLogic plans to update multiplayer brawler Happy Wars - the first free-to-play game on Xbox Live Arcade, in case you'd forgotten - every couple of months at the very least, and will release new items and maps "almost every week".... read more

Happy Wars updates and DLC planned "every 1-2 months", ToyLo

Postby kronk10 » 25 Oct 2012, 08:24

I have been put off from getting this as i am not a fan of this free to play yet paying players get better stuff etc ................... But i am slowly being tempted seems like good fun and it might tear me away from awesomenauts as it looks like that will not be getting an update EVER and is becoming rather stale !
kronk10 41

Re: Happy Wars updates and DLC planned "every 1-2 months", T

Postby IGC Blind » 05 Nov 2012, 20:39

You should be able to trade with other players
IGC Blind 1

Postby xboommanx » 18 Jan 2013, 03:56

You cant say that people who pay have a advantage. First even if you buy awesome gear at the start you might be able to wear one peice until at least level 10 or higher, secondly i started with nothing at first and was able to get pretty good gear - some better then my friend who did buy stuff. You just need to learn the game. between itm lvl up and moding to give the class you favor the best advantage. i think its awesome that this game is free but would be willing to pay a reasonable amount like under 20 for even more content and more modification. I do have a problem where there are several abilities that seem to never be able to transfer. I also think it would be cool to have some way to lvl up abilities and not just hope the itm already has it. But all in all I give the game a 9/10 for being a free game
xboommanx 1

Postby Anna Jones » 28 Jan 2013, 13:46

I have been playing this game for almost a month and i think that it is awesome. There are somethings that i think that would make this game better for example a trading house that allows players not only to trade but sell there gear to other players. Another is the leaving the game penalty i think that if you get kicked from a game due to connection problems and or there is not enough players in the game to continue that you shouldn't get penalized for it. I would also like to see more with the character customization maybe like more skin colors and hair. also i think that there needs to be more explanations on all the abilities than just the loading screens. Also some new abilities would be cool like recherche shields or life stealing.
Anna Jones 1