to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Black Ops 2 trailer features Iron Man, also known as Robert

Your comments on our articles.

Also starring horseys, zombies, tanks with legs

A sense of humour goes a long way, but does it go all the way to 25 million units sold? Probably not, which is why Black Ops 2 is also a game about weaponised iPods, slavering zombies, tanks that resemble angry metal gorillas and beautiful women on horseys. Horseys! They're like attack dogs, but with more sentimental value. Gizz an equestrian killstreak, Treyarch.... read more

Black Ops 2 trailer features Iron Man, also known as Robert

Postby Bezza89 » 29 Oct 2012, 16:41

If I was you Ed, I would link that mind-piece writing you did about trailers, and their non-gameplay-ness. *Bezza mistakenly confuses nationalities*.

Great bit of fun anyway, but useless as a 'trailer'.
Last edited by Bezza89 on 29 Oct 2012, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Re: Black Ops 2 trailer features Iron Man, also known as Rob

Postby CunningSmile » 29 Oct 2012, 17:08

Bezza89 wrote:If I was you Ed, I would link that mind-piece writing you did about trailers, and their non-gameplay-ness. Worth noting RD Jr was doing an american accent (he's australian or something), obviously they're not allowed to actually have Tony Stark character but they'll make you think it is Iron Man to sell more.

Great bit of fun anyway, but useless as a 'trailer'.

I thought he was born and bred in New York?
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby Bezza89 » 29 Oct 2012, 17:15

Ah... I think I'm getting mixed up with Hugh Jackman then... Well, that's embarrassing lol.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby FishyGinger » 29 Oct 2012, 17:18

Bezza89 wrote:Ah... I think I'm getting mixed up with Hugh Jackman then... Well, that's embarrassing lol.

You're thinking of Steve Irwin mate, he's the australian one.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby OXM ETboy » 29 Oct 2012, 17:21

Bezza89 wrote:If I was you Ed, I would link that mind-piece writing you did about trailers, and their non-gameplay-ness

Sold!
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Bezza89 » 29 Oct 2012, 17:22

No he's dead, and he's not in superhero films, that I know of. I still think RD Jr is an aussie, I don't care what you say! I think it's cos of that vietnam spoof that got me confused.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby FishyGinger » 29 Oct 2012, 17:39

Paul "You call the a knife?" Hogan?
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby Decent_Jam » 29 Oct 2012, 19:39

Ironically to Ed's piece, the trailer got pulled from YouTube for being non-representative advertising or some such, which I thought was very amusing, since it's clearly intended to be taken seriously...
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58

Postby msbhvn » 29 Oct 2012, 19:49

Decent_Jam wrote:Ironically to Ed's piece, the trailer got pulled from YouTube for being non-representative advertising or some such, which I thought was very amusing, since it's clearly intended to be taken seriously...

Sounds like sour grapes from EA to me. :lol:
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby Zombie Trooper » 29 Oct 2012, 20:22

While I am not a massive fan of CoD, the live action ads do make me laugh, w/ the added bonus of Robert Downey Jr is always a plus, and masterfully choice of Back in Black, but that may just be a choice based on the name of the song. I know that these ads are not representative of the game, and at times just want to make you gag (I'm looking at you GRFS) but when done well, like in this instance they are extremely fun, and when performed perfectly, like w/ Halo, are stunning, and can add depth to the games story. But the one thing that this ad does put across is that in CoD, there is always something that will trump your wonder weapon, even if it be a hoard of zombies.
Zombie Trooper 26

Postby Bezza89 » 30 Oct 2012, 01:36

FishyGinger wrote:Paul "You call the a knife?" Hogan?

I want to see more of this guy, and then suddenly none of him.

The advert was bollocks, let's face it. If it's been pulled from youtube it reinforces Eds article that I may have reminded him about. Blops 2 might be amazing, but does that excuse shit advertising? Why don't I employ Katy Perry and Dominic West for the Minecraft 1.2 update? Ask this question to yourself once more in case you are retarded.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65