to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

EA unveils another FIFA 13 patch - "we appreciate your patie

Your comments on our articles.

"Our commitment to improve the FIFA 13 experience continues"

EA's announced another FIFA 13 patch, out now for PC and due on Xbox 360 in the not-too-distant future. It covers the game from all angles, tackling FIFA 13 Ultimate Team stability, invisible balls and problems with the game's Virtual Pro mode. Invisible balls sounds like a bonus extra, if you ask me, but then I don't understand this soccer gubbins.... read more

EA unveils another FIFA 13 patch - "we appreciate your patie

Postby YoungTobias » 05 Nov 2012, 16:53

Our commitment to make gamers and developers think we're interested in anything beyond the bottom line continues

Just thought I'd correct that one for you.
No longer active due to sustained abuse from other members of the site due to disagreeing with my opinions for reasons they're too lazy to articulate. Enjoy letting the press continue to do your thinking for you while the industry crumbles.
YoungTobias 19

Re: EA unveils another FIFA 13 patch - "we appreciate your p

Postby fracturedrich » 05 Nov 2012, 17:26

we appreciate your patience again would have been more fitting and words are cheap,springs to mind for me.
fracturedrich 46

Postby Gary Moore » 08 Nov 2012, 07:59

Will there be new football boots added to the fifa 13 catalogue in the near furture.
Gary Moore 1

Postby davidg1992 » 29 Nov 2012, 17:48

i would love it if they added a classic liverpool kit with the history liverpool has i am surprized they did not have a classic kit
davidg1992 1

Postby msbhvn » 29 Nov 2012, 18:32

YoungTobias wrote:
Our commitment to make gamers and developers think we're interested in anything beyond the bottom line continues

Just thought I'd correct that one for you.

They're doing a terrible job at it. No one's surprised by anything they do anymore, it can all be summed up with "EA innit?".

Does anyone else think the guy on the FIFA 13 cover looks like the baby in Grummy's avatar? :twisted:
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66