to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Bogus Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.9 gameplay trailer strongl

Your comments on our articles.

Features Enderdragon, enchantment table, proper logo and everything

Tunnelling through the internet this morning as part of the daily news-delve, I stumble upon this intriguing "trailer" for the next Minecraft Xbox 360 update. It's a work of patent fantasy which commits a number of horrifying chronological errors - "The End" was added in official Minecraft PC update 1.0.0, not beta update 1.9 - but the illusion is impressively sustained. See if you can work out how Youtube user Bigbst4tz2 pulled it off.... read more

Bogus Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.9 gameplay trailer strongl

Postby Clanger67 » 07 Nov 2012, 13:13

Hopefully we do get Enchanting in the next update.Will certainly make it so things last a bit longer,swords etc.Personally i hope they add the abandoned strongholds to the Nether as it still a bit barren down there.Also the animal breeding would be good as well.
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Re: Bogus Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.9 gameplay trailer str

Postby DarthTwitch » 07 Nov 2012, 13:25

*Facepalm*
Enjoy my hate-filled, vitriolic ranting? You should! For more information, verbally assault me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.

I write in Bold. Deal with it.
DarthTwitch 14

Re: Bogus Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.9 gameplay trailer str

Postby ChillieBonBon » 08 Nov 2012, 08:37

Im sure that they must add npc villagers in the update otherwise every world will still be feeling empty.Also the enchanting looks amazingly good!
If a cluttered desk is the sign of of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?
ChillieBonBon 24