to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Far Cry 3 story trailer is full of sharks, bears, tigers and

Your comments on our articles.

Ubisoft's latest shooter still looks fairly mental

Ubisoft's clearly got some kind of deep-seated grudge against wildlife. Assassin's Creed 3 let you axe bunny rabbits and ground-pound grizzly bears, but that's nothing compared to Far Cry 3, where the only good tiger is a tiger that's been set on fire. Burning bright, indeed.... read more

Far Cry 3 story trailer is full of sharks, bears, tigers and

Postby Clanger67 » 07 Nov 2012, 19:11

Yep i am,had the Insane edition pre ordered for ages.For a tenner cheaper than anywhere now.While a few of the extras are MP the nearly two hours of extra gameplay will do me. :D

Can't wait and one of my most anticipated games this year.From the little i know and have read about today it's gonna be brilliant especially the stealth. :D
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Re: Far Cry 3 story trailer is full of sharks, bears, tigers

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 07 Nov 2012, 20:41

f***ing hell, i just creamed my pants. epic trailer
any xbox footage tho? judging by the quality i guess that was pc

gunna trade a game or 2 in to get this on preorder, do you need to get the insane edition for the extra bits?
GT: heart attak joe
Joe90_Remy700 44

Postby Clanger67 » 07 Nov 2012, 20:58

Joe90_Remy700 wrote:f***ing hell, i just creamed my pants. epic trailer
any xbox footage tho? judging by the quality i guess that was pc

gunna trade a game or 2 in to get this on preorder, do you need to get the insane edition for the extra bits?

The Monkey business extra missions that introduce a new character and is the longest at an extra hour of gameplay is exclusive to the Insane edition.A couple of the others unlock stuff for MP which i reckon are just in the game anyway.

I mainly went for it as it was only seven quid more than the standard at the time.Also it is one of the games i have been looking forward to a lot this year.Haven't bought a CE for a while either not that cheap anyway.
Clanger67 60

Postby smp1987 » 08 Nov 2012, 18:16

Yes £48 for shopto.net is cheap for the collectors edition that is for sure. Was told in game that the standard edition would be around £44.99 in sore so £48 for CE is cheap. I think in the us you can get monkey businesses if you pre order from gamestop but other than that i think most of the DLC is for CE only. but it will properly turn up as DLC

PS most of the game footage is from PS3 Xbox 360
smp1987 21

Postby Clanger67 » 08 Nov 2012, 18:51

I got it cheaper than that ordering with Zavvi at the beginning of June.I reckon Shop to are the cheapest now as Amazon want £49.99.
Clanger67 60