to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Black Ops 2 DLC: Treyarch may add War Mode equivalent, plus

Your comments on our articles.

All or Nothing revival not impossible either

Treyarch's David Vondehaar was on Reddit yesterday, fielding questions about a little game called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. There's not much to glean - Vondehaar's quite the closed book when he's typing online - but he did manage to discuss the prospect of post-release multiplayer add-ons.... read more

Black Ops 2 DLC: Treyarch may add War Mode equivalent, plus

Postby BlackhawkTenan » 15 Nov 2012, 18:30

I loved 'WAR' was such a good game mode because you had to properly beat back the enemy to succeed. Most of the maps didn't allow for attacking from the side or flanking, just two teams shooting the proverbial out of each other until someone yielded. This may make me actually buy the game, as I had previously decided to miss it.
BlackhawkTenan 23

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC: Treyarch may add War Mode equivalent, p

Postby MyloJoe91 » 14 Dec 2012, 19:28

i think this would bring more people to the game (not saying there isnt already alot of people playing Black Ops 2)
i must admit i did enjoy playing 'WaW' one of my best call of duty games to be fair but yes id enjoy it if they did bring 'War' into BlackOps2 Multiplayer :D
MyloJoe91 7