to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

EA: DICE isn't "a Battlefield factory", new projects are und

Your comments on our articles.

"We have people who move around quite a bit."

As the generation winds down, publishers appear to be more and more beholden to a handful of grand franchises for their bread money. That's the way it looks, anyway. In truth, the likes of EA, Ubisoft and Activision are gearing up for big reveals on next generation platforms. EA has between "three to five" Nextbox projects in the can, many being created right under our noses by studios theoretically devoted to the already-known.... read more

EA: DICE isn't "a Battlefield factory", new projects are und

Postby Bonescrubs » 20 Nov 2012, 16:43

Mirror's Edge 2, running on Frostbite 2? Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Bonescrubs 12

Re: EA: DICE isn't "a Battlefield factory", new projects are

Postby FishyGinger » 20 Nov 2012, 17:08

Bonescrubs wrote:Mirror's Edge 2, running on Frostbite 2? Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

With a juggernaut mode that allows you to run through walls....b*tch.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Re: EA: DICE isn't "a Battlefield factory", new projects are

Postby Chameleon » 21 Nov 2012, 12:04

EA: "We don't have a factory for any other franchise either. Who needs a factory when you're just pumping out the same old **** year in, year out?" <cue maniacal laughter>
Activision: "No comment" <slightly quieter, more embarrassed, laughter>

Bonescrubs wrote:Mirror's Edge 2, running on Frostbite 2? Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

I'm sorry - that would require actual development

Edit: Sorry, I'm just having a one of those days...
Edit2: Looks like I might be wrong about the whole Mirrors Edge 2 bit as well. Ho-Hum.
Chameleon 44