to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 update now live, squashes Dragonfire, E

Your comments on our articles.

"Right on schedule. Game on."

Treyarch has released a Black Ops 2 title update on Xbox 360, tackling a number of streak reward problems. Care to take a break from being all up in arms over the removal/restoration of Nuketown 2025 to read about it?... read more

Postby danhalen74 » 21 Nov 2012, 12:15

first few days were alright, bit of a lagfest now and the spawning is diabolical. still like it but its getting pretty annoying.
miss Dropzone from mw3, that was proper fun that was.
danhalen74 44

Postby RetroDad » 21 Nov 2012, 12:17

The main problem I have with the game is a severe lack of time to play it! My wife and two of my lads were very sick during launch week. Family will always come first, so I've been concentrating on getting everyone better. I've barely touched multiplayer so far, practically missed the double xp weekend. I'm rank 21, but I've already encountered players well on their way to prestige for a second time :shock: I have experienced some lag when multiple players call for care packages simultaneously. I've not had enough practice to have even been in the position to call for Dragonfire suppport yet :oops: Had a few host migrations and one baffling disconnection issue but I guess it's early days.
I'll state what I want to state in whatever state I happen to be in!
RetroDad 35

Re: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 update now live, squashes Dragonfir

Postby RetroDad » 21 Nov 2012, 12:21

danhalen74 wrote:the spawning is diabolical.

One word for me mate: Hijacked. Quickscoping is something that I just have to deal with, but camping by the spawn point at the end of the boat?? Jog on you numpties!
RetroDad 35

Postby danhalen74 » 21 Nov 2012, 14:41

One word for me mate: Hijacked

ha! absolutely. i like that map for domination games but if you spawn under the helicopter you are toast immediately and no mistake!
danhalen74 44

Postby danhalen74 » 21 Nov 2012, 14:48

The main problem I have with the game is a severe lack of time to play it!

hey retro you've got me on yer friends list now so dont be shy if you see im on, jump in for a game mate.
im sometimes quiet on the mic if its late at night as the mrs is the lightest sleeper in the world (seriously the woman may be a ninja) me and me pals are all good lads. none us are kids and none of us are any great shakes at the game for that matter ;-)

same for anyone else reading who isnt 12 years old and has a gamertag like xXninjascopesnipekillazXx,
always looking for more people to make teams and have big private free for all matches.

danhalen74

i dont bite though i do talk a lot bucking follocks.
danhalen74 44

Postby RetroDad » 22 Nov 2012, 04:14

danhalen74 wrote:dont be shy if you see im on, jump in for a game mate.

Will do mate. I've not been ducking you, just trying to get a feel for the maps and head out of Noobsville Tennessee.
I mostly mute my mike (obviously I'll say hello.) Other players don't always appreciate The Real Housewives of New York or any of the other tat the missus has on in the background.

Open invite also to any sensible(ish) players out there.. I can see me playing this for the foreseeable future. As long as my nutter alarm bell doesn't ring when I read your gamertag, add me: I RetroDaddio I
RetroDad 35

Postby bamozzy » 22 Nov 2012, 10:31

danhalen74 wrote:
The main problem I have with the game is a severe lack of time to play it!

hey retro you've got me on yer friends list now so dont be shy if you see im on, jump in for a game mate.
im sometimes quiet on the mic if its late at night as the mrs is the lightest sleeper in the world (seriously the woman may be a ninja) me and me pals are all good lads. none us are kids and none of us are any great shakes at the game for that matter ;-)

same for anyone else reading who isnt 12 years old and has a gamertag like xXninjascopesnipekillazXx,
always looking for more people to make teams and have big private free for all matches.

danhalen74

i dont bite though i do talk a lot bucking follocks.

You are more than welcome to add me (And anyone else who falls into the same criteria). My gamertag is the same as my user name here - bamozzy
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy 61

Postby danhalen74 » 22 Nov 2012, 10:41

will do bamozzy! im trying to get as many people on for some big private free for all just for fun matches and general tomfoolery as i can.
danhalen74 44

Postby danhalen74 » 22 Nov 2012, 10:45

just trying to get a feel for the maps and head out of Noobsville Tennessee.

no worries dude. funny you should say that as the more i learn the maps and the more matches i have the worse i get ;-)
i was nailing it the first few days...ah well.
danhalen74 44

Postby bamozzy » 22 Nov 2012, 11:28

danhalen74 wrote:will do bamozzy! im trying to get as many people on for some big private free for all just for fun matches and general tomfoolery as i can.

Sounds good!

danhalen74 wrote:
just trying to get a feel for the maps and head out of Noobsville Tennessee.

no worries dude. funny you should say that as the more i learn the maps and the more matches i have the worse i get ;-)
i was nailing it the first few days...ah well.

Yeah me too :| I think it must be due to everyone else getting to know the maps as well as increased numbers of people playing it now!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy 61

Postby Drviolence » 22 Nov 2012, 11:54

haha I'm with you lads! Had my first born arrive on Sunday so I have been lucky to get an hour on a day! (although my son fell asleep on my chest whilst I played some multiplayer today) Liking it as usual but seems more of the same.
Drviolence 33

Postby danhalen74 » 22 Nov 2012, 12:03

Drviolence wrote:haha I'm with you lads! Had my first born arrive on Sunday so I have been lucky to get an hour on a day! (although my son fell asleep on my chest whilst I played some multiplayer today) Liking it as usual but seems more of the same.

genius! i aint got kids but even im lucky to get an hour a day. its usually past half 10 when the missus conks out ;-)
i'll sling you an invite mate, getting a good bunch of us together this way.
happy days!
danhalen74 44

Postby danhalen74 » 22 Nov 2012, 12:07

@ Drviolence, whats your gamertag dude? if you wanna join in that is. cheers mate
danhalen74 44

Postby CGSCARBON » 22 Nov 2012, 13:20

Hey guys jst been reading ur comments all true mayb dnt fit into ur age group but being a young dad @ 22 i dont get much playin time but im looking for ppl 2 play with as solo is annoyin so my gamertag is CGSCARBON add me and il jump game or 2
CGSCARBON 3

Postby Harrythe5pider » 22 Nov 2012, 13:51

Hi guys.

Im an older gamer and can relate to what your all saying. I tend to get an hour on the old xbox once the wife and kids have gone to bed. Anyone fancy a game then add me, my gamertag is harrythe5pider.
Harrythe5pider 4

Next