to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Hitman: Absolution: top 10 secrets, tips and Easter eggs

Your comments on our articles.

The subtle route isn't always the best one, Agent 47

Hitman Absolution's streamlined sandbox seems to be splitting opinion, with some players criticising IO's latest for a shortage of options. We'd say there's plenty of stuff to watch out for, ourselves. Each level can be tackled several ways, and it's likely that you'll miss a few of the peripheral treats on your first playthrough. Without spoiling the very best bits, here are 10 things you really need to see.... read more

Hitman: Absolution: top 10 secrets, tips and Easter eggs

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 22 Nov 2012, 20:08

This can't arrive quick enough now I've read this. :D
"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" - Abraham Lincoln, 1864

GT = Captain Chao5 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Captain_Chao5 52

Re: Hitman: Absolution: top 10 secrets, tips and Easter eggs

Postby smokinsniper101 » 24 Nov 2012, 14:53

Because iv'e bought evrey new game released from fifa13 to halo4 iwas asked what id like for xmas so i decided on hitman and far cry3 and now ive seen hitman id swap evrey new game bought so i'll have 2put up wi assasins creed black ops 2 etc. Basiclly am f**king gutted a will have 2 w8t just over amonth by then evrey thing bout the game will have been on evreything by then SANTA CLAUS UR A FAT BASTARD Thanx very much
:( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :| :? :( :( :cry: :evil: :evil:
SMOKINSNIPER101
smokinsniper101 11

Re: Hitman: Absolution: top 10 secrets, tips and Easter eggs

Postby Leeharry_cs » 25 Nov 2012, 01:21

Hi I was on the mission when your in the desert and I think it's Lenny? Is digging a grave and well I was trying to collect all items on this map - so I did and shot all the vultures and so on and finally him in the leg - after a while out of no where came the ice cream van from the first mission and it drove it to him at high speed catapulting him into the air don't no if this has already been found but it made me laugh haha! :D :D :!:
Leeharry_cs 3