to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

EA Games boss: Dead Space fans should trust Visceral about D

Your comments on our articles.

"They're not going to abandon what Dead Space used to be."

EA Games vice-president Patrick Soderlund has reiterated much-reiterated assurances about the scare potential of the controversial Dead Space 3. Apparently, the reason trailers have tended towards the noisy and gory is simply that Visceral wants to show off what's new.... read more

EA Games boss: Dead Space fans should trust Visceral about D

Postby msbhvn » 23 Nov 2012, 11:55

It's not Visceral I don't trust, it's EA and their stupid marketing department. DS2's marketing campaign almost convinced me not to get the game at all, and DS3's is going the same way.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Re: EA Games boss: Dead Space fans should trust Visceral abo

Postby scotty » 23 Nov 2012, 16:13

I dunno, I still think it's looking promising and will probably pick it up to play coop(slap me now) with my mate.
scotty 49

Postby FishyGinger » 23 Nov 2012, 16:32

scotty wrote:I dunno, I still think it's looking promising and will probably pick it up to play coop(slap me now) with my mate.

I wouldn't. Slap you that is. I think it could be good. Detractors seem to overlook we've been told that in single player the co-op character isn't there so hoping they keep the scares in but I'm looking forward to it. Hoping for a slightly more frantic version of the Thing. But I do worry EA might push it out too early.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby scotty » 25 Nov 2012, 10:11

FishyGinger wrote:I think it could be good. Detractors seem to overlook we've been told that in single player the co-op character isn't there...

Yeah, agreed. There does seem to be a wave of 'if I hear coop or multiplayer mentioned in my single player game I will rage against the machinez!!!'... which to a point I can understand considering alot of the f*k ups by some publishers :)

But I reckon this looks promising, let's just hope, like ya say, EA doesn't do a hot wee all over this game!

And thanks for not slapping! It's far too early in the morning for a bit of splappage.
scotty 49