to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Insomniac: "people will still want new Xbox 360 games after

Your comments on our articles.

And "people want new IP all the time"

In a startling twist, Insomniac's Ted Price and Brian Allgeier are pretty keen on the idea of both new IP and current generation games that launch in the same year as a next generation console. Could they possibly have a vested interest? And on an unrelated note, what do you think of Fuse?... read more

Postby Forbisk » 27 Nov 2012, 13:15

Well I hope that we're going to be able to get new games on the Current Xbox It'll be very annoying if i have to buy the XBOX 720 Plus I cannot and won't be able to afford it, Like most people won't be able too, The time people will get it most is the Christmas after this one.
Forbisk 4

Postby fracturedrich » 27 Nov 2012, 13:16

I hope you can still play your 360 games on new console i wont be happy if not.Ime a massive fan of new ip,i even bought dishonoured when in truth i could of just rented it.Ime not a rich person neither, work minimum wage and ive bought all of new ip so far this year and ime still enjoying every single one of them.Xcom ,dishonoured dragons dogma i even bought port royal and i make sure not to trade as to back the new ip as much as i can.i prefer to play something new that way you dont no what to expect so the more fresh ideas the better for me.
fracturedrich 46

Re: Insomniac: "people will still want new Xbox 360 games af

Postby FishyGinger » 27 Nov 2012, 13:22

fracturedrich wrote:I hope you can still play your 360 games on new console i wont be happy if not.Ime a massive fan of new ip,i even bought dishonoured when in truth i could of just rented it.Ime not a rich person neither, work minimum wage and ive bought all of new ip so far this year and ime still enjoying every single one of them.Xcom ,dishonoured dragons dogma i even bought port royal and i make sure not to trade as to back the new ip as much as i can.i prefer to play something new that way you dont no what to expect so the more fresh ideas the better for me.

Xcoms not...new...ip :oops:
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby golliwoza » 27 Nov 2012, 13:39

Like with both current xbox consoles which have been released I would only purchase it a couple of years down the line anyway so it would be better still to have a few releases like the PS2 did after the PS3. Besides I doubt I will be buying the next console anytime soon as I am moving more into the PC market, the only reason I would buy another Xbox is if they bring out better and more exclusives.
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Postby Dave101 » 27 Nov 2012, 17:49

well the last dreamcast game was released in dec 2010 wasnt it? the xbox could have a life into the 2020's...!
especially if they allow homebrew as a way of generating revenue when the machine is defunct...
Dave101 16

Postby DGR1980 » 28 Nov 2012, 10:26

FishyGinger wrote:
fracturedrich wrote:I hope you can still play your 360 games on new console i wont be happy if not.Ime a massive fan of new ip,i even bought dishonoured when in truth i could of just rented it.Ime not a rich person neither, work minimum wage and ive bought all of new ip so far this year and ime still enjoying every single one of them.Xcom ,dishonoured dragons dogma i even bought port royal and i make sure not to trade as to back the new ip as much as i can.i prefer to play something new that way you dont no what to expect so the more fresh ideas the better for me.

Xcoms not...new...ip :oops:

Nor is Port Royale if you want to get really picky Fishy :twisted: So close . . .
DGR1980 39