to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Skyrim DLC leaked: Dragonborn story, Achievements, locations

Your comments on our articles.

New Elder Scrolls expansion could last you over 30 hours

Open your mouth wide, reader, for I am about to shove masses of alleged info about Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC down your neck. No time for "good morning" or "how was your weekend?" - this one's a whopper and a half, with a side order of massive.... read more

Skyrim DLC leaked: Dragonborn story, Achievements, locations

Postby Clanger67 » 03 Dec 2012, 11:08

Wow !!!! brilliant def. getting this tomorrow.Blimey seems like there is a fair bit to it,Skyrim's shivering isles maybe ?.Can't wait been wanting to get back on Skyrim since the summer.Also been a long time since i played Morrowind and the two add ons.There are some great places in it and with the Skyrim engine should look mint.
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Re: Skyrim DLC leaked: Dragonborn story, Achievements, locat

Postby Bezza89 » 03 Dec 2012, 11:20

How are you? How was your - Hang on...

Mmm, tasty! Will be getting this for the price, I can't recommend dawnguard enough and I know a lot of people were put off by the price - it's barely £13 people, compared to the ME3 dlc at 1200 for a reportedly three hour add-on which according to trusted sources isn't very amazing.

Can't say bargain in a more fitting place.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby Plamsa wing » 03 Dec 2012, 13:25

Werebears! That alone is worth the price, I hope I can become one. :D

Looking forward to it, I know what I'll be doing this Wednesday.
"Hey! Don't lob factual statements at me as if they're insults!"
Plamsa wing 54

Postby Clanger67 » 03 Dec 2012, 14:34

Just hope my MS points turn up tomorrow,they haven't come today and they dispatched on thursday. :(

Want the THPS HD revert pack as well. :D
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Postby Grummy » 03 Dec 2012, 17:35

No usable spears?

Well it's not a big deal for me, I never use them, but I know a LOT of people wanted them, it was a major request all through Oblivion and again since the release of Skyrim, more so after the gamejam video was shown. They then add them to the game, showcase them in the trailer, and we find out they're only for the rieklings? How f**king stupid can Bethesda get? I normally defend Bethesda against as standard, but this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. It's a deliberate slap in the face to their fans who want spears. Bloody morons.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 03 Dec 2012, 17:54

Grummy wrote: I normally defend Bethesda against as standard, but this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

You've never been to Norfolk have you...
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby fracturedrich » 07 Dec 2012, 16:37

ive never been scared of the size of a game before and i spend more time gaming than i do at work,but ime defo going to get this for the weekend, because i like to start games again if i havnt played them for awhile,it will take me a week before i even get to the dlc.
fracturedrich 46

Postby Matt Rushford » 08 Jan 2013, 00:48

I've actually heard from many sources all over the internet that the DLC for skyrim will be like Fallout:New Vegas. Not in terms of the DLC itself, in terms of size and the number released. I think that there will be 2 more DLC's for skyrim similar in size to Dragonborn. Hope they add spears, a new thing to turn into (like werecrocs or weresharks would be cool) and also (da du du da) war with thalmor. I wanna kill those Aldmeri ass holes so bad. Like their entie fricking dominion. And be high king of skyrim since I saved Solstheim from a power hungry dragonborn, skyrim from the nordic god of destruction (alduin if you didn't know he was) and also i sided with the dawnguard and annihalated the volkihar vampire clan. And still not good enough rewards.
Matt Rushford 1

Postby Ares2281 » 29 Jan 2013, 04:41

A couple of mistakes in this article. Firstly, Chitin armor is both heavy & light. There are two different versions. Lastly, there are 7 Black Books. Google it for locations if you so desire.
Ares2281 1