to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Get 40% off an OXM subscription this Christmas

Your comments on our articles.

Get 40% off an OXM subscription this Christmas

Postby hazy33 » 03 Dec 2012, 19:44

Wow! I've never read a more misguided strategy in an attempt to sell something. Basically 'don't give your money to dying Africans give it to us!'

Absolutely incredible! I know 90% of games journalism is juvenile at best but this really sets a new low.
hazy33 21

Re: Get 40% off an OXM subscription this Christmas

Postby SidTheSloth » 03 Dec 2012, 19:48

Wow, for once i'm shocked myself - this is in really poor taste gents...

It takes a lot to offend me, and i know it's taken and not given (offence i mean) but this article is really off - and that's me describing it politely!
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53

Postby msbhvn » 03 Dec 2012, 19:59

Not showing OXM in the best light, there, Ed. There are some things you don't say, even in jest, and this is one of them. I'm not actually offended, because I don't think for one second you're serious, but this piece needs to be rewritten.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby FishyGinger » 03 Dec 2012, 23:38

Did I miss something, africans say what now? Has OXM been naughty?
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66