to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Skyrim DLC Dragonborn hits Xbox Live - time to return to Mor

Your comments on our articles.

1600 MP nets you an entire continent to explore

Skyrim DLC pack Dragonborn is now available to download from Xbox Live, providing you're Dragonborn enough to weather its reported massive playlength. And have 1600 MP to spare.... read more

Skyrim DLC Dragonborn hits Xbox Live - time to return to Mor

Postby Plamsa wing » 04 Dec 2012, 15:11

Just added it to the queue ready for download when I get home, as well the XCOM and Dragon's Dogma DLC.

Still need to get the achievements for Hearthfire, need a new character though, I'll do that before starting the new DLC I think.
"Hey! Don't lob factual statements at me as if they're insults!"
Plamsa wing 54

Re: Skyrim DLC Dragonborn hits Xbox Live - time to return to

Postby Jabraham » 04 Dec 2012, 17:45

Is there going to be a review anytime soon?
Jabraham 35

Postby pman » 04 Dec 2012, 18:10

it is now tuesday the 4.12.2012 at 17.05 in the uk which means ive been waiting for this for 17 hours
so a message to bethesda if your going to release a date we want it in the morning local time
not sometime in the evening i have wasted a day off work for this
all you need is someone to push a button or a automatic timer get it sorted for talos sake
pman 1

Postby OXM ETboy » 04 Dec 2012, 18:26

Jabraham wrote:Is there going to be a review anytime soon?

We received code too late to get a review live today, but I'm writing thoughts up as I play.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/48177/features/sky ... solstheim/
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby msbhvn » 04 Dec 2012, 23:21

pman wrote:it is now tuesday the 4.12.2012 at 17.05 in the uk which means ive been waiting for this for 17 hours
so a message to bethesda if your going to release a date we want it in the morning local time
not sometime in the evening i have wasted a day off work for this
all you need is someone to push a button or a automatic timer get it sorted for talos sake

I downloaded it at 14:15 GMT. I had to go into Skyrim's entry in the marketplace and find it in the Extras list, because it didn't show up in the New Release section of the Add-ons page. Bethesda have no control over when and how things show up on the dashboard, that's Microsoft's job. So you wasted at least three hours seething about this when you could have been playing it. Let that be a lesson to you. :lol:
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Dec 2012, 10:00

msbhvn wrote:So you wasted at least three hours seething about this when you could have been playing it. Let that be a lesson to you. :lol:

I think the real lesson is to not take a day off work for dlc, that's just mental :P
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66