to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Halo 4 DLC: Crimson Map Pack achievements go large on Mantis

Your comments on our articles.

Please report to your nearest Mancannon

343 has received an achievements list for the upcoming Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack, a DLC drop comprising three maps and expanded access to Extraction Mode. Have a look, ponder your worth as a stunt driver, and see our original Halo 4 DLC article for more details.... read more

Halo 4 DLC: Crimson Map Pack achievements go large on Mantis

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Dec 2012, 12:36

some of these sound really annoying, cause they require really lucky timing and not much else, for example the 'get a kill in a warthog midair' and 'melee someone from a man cannon' are not easy things to do and the only way to get them will just be pure random chance
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Re: Halo 4 DLC: Crimson Map Pack achievements go large on Ma

Postby golliwoza » 05 Dec 2012, 16:30

Eugh, I hate luck based achievements. I would prefer these map packs to have none, looks like I will not finish Halo 4 like I did with Reach because of all the DLC. Still eager to try the maps though, they look good.
Where we are going we wont need eyes to see.
golliwoza 56

Postby ChopperCampbell » 05 Dec 2012, 17:44

golliwoza wrote:Eugh, I hate luck based achievements. I would prefer these map packs to have none, looks like I will not finish Halo 4 like I did with Reach because of all the DLC. Still eager to try the maps though, they look good.

Same here. Got the original 1000 achievements points for about two days before they released the DLC for Reach. Just got my 1000 achievements on 4 and the DLC next week looks like it will ruin that.
ChopperCampbell 21

Postby UtterBoneslayer » 09 Dec 2012, 14:02

Yeah but it doesn't say we have to do it in war games, we can probably go on to forge and do it and we could sign in another controller and do it!
UtterBoneslayer 1