to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

The best Xbox 360 games of 2013

Your comments on our articles.

What we're hungry for, and what we're less keen on

The last of this winter's headline releases has released, and eyes are accordingly turning to next year's line-up. What's that? You say you're still playing this year's games and good heavens man, can't you give me a second to enjoy myself, why do you feckless journalists have to keep banging on about the Next Big Thing etc etc etc - oh, sorry, I stopped listening. I have this little problem with my attention span. Sorry, what was this article supposed to be about again?... read more

The best Xbox 360 games of 2013

Postby KravMagaCarlos » 05 Dec 2012, 17:21

Where's Tomb Raider?! :?
KravMagaCarlos 3

Re: The best Xbox 360 games of 2013

Postby OXM ETboy » 05 Dec 2012, 17:35

Apologies, I managed to snip off a couple of entries during the editing process. TR and Gears Judgment are back in now.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Dec 2012, 17:43

Any idea if THQ will still be standing? I'm probably most looking forward to Metro. Because lets face it, colonial marines has to be rubbish right? It's an aliens game.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby EdDeRs1 » 05 Dec 2012, 17:55

well if your putting one annual series on the list (CoD) im saying you missed the next WWE game, they have get consistently better over the last few years so if the pattern continues we will have one hell of a game on our hands at the end of 2013
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1 39

Postby vadersmyfather » 05 Dec 2012, 17:57

EdDeRs1 wrote:well if your putting one annual series on the list (CoD) im saying you missed the next WWE game, they have get consistently better over the last few years so if the pattern continues we will have one hell of a game on our hands at the end of 2013

Are people still interested in Wrestling? :P
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid it dseno't mttaer the oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae.
vadersmyfather 46

Postby Forbisk » 05 Dec 2012, 18:33

vadersmyfather wrote:
EdDeRs1 wrote:well if your putting one annual series on the list (CoD) im saying you missed the next WWE game, they have get consistently better over the last few years so if the pattern continues we will have one hell of a game on our hands at the end of 2013

Are people still interested in Wrestling? :P

No they really aren't, wrestling is fake and the games are boring, People who play it just want to see men getting swetty and touching each other.
Forbisk 4

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 05 Dec 2012, 18:51

I'm quite curious about Enemy Front. Wouldn't mind playing a good WW2 shooter again.
Lancer Armstrong 23

Postby OXM ETboy » 05 Dec 2012, 19:10

Forbisk wrote:No they really aren't, wrestling is fake and the games are boring, People who play it just want to see men getting swetty and touching each other.

This is a bit unnecessary, isn't it, Forbisk?
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Swordsman » 05 Dec 2012, 20:08

i'd like to point out that bungie's new game, "destiny", is supposed to be released fall, 2013, as detailed in their contract with activision.
Swordsman 1

Postby Zombie Trooper » 05 Dec 2012, 20:21

FishyGinger wrote:Any idea if THQ will still be standing? I'm probably most looking forward to Metro. Because lets face it, colonial marines has to be rubbish right? It's an aliens game.

I am actually looking forward to Colonial Marines. I don't know what the quality of the previous Alien games, and haven't actually seen any Alien films, the idea of the multiplayer really, really intrigues me. A bunch of piss-scarred Marines being hunted down by aliens, sign me up. As for the other games that are intriguing me early next year are Bioshock (the first in the series that hs really interested me), GTA and Metro.
Zombie Trooper 26

Postby Darth Mousemat » 05 Dec 2012, 20:22

All very good games, But They're all the same as their predecessors. Shooters are still shooters, all the tricks in adventure games are the same, the only thing that really changes is the story, but gameplay is the same as before but with a few tweaks.

Don't get me wrong though they're still gonna be epic, but I'd like to see some out of the box thinking...something that none of us would expect.

Side Note: I Miss the days where Timesplitters was on this kind of list :(
Darth Mousemat 23

Postby GTRogers » 05 Dec 2012, 21:29

Battlefield 4 ? I hope they don't do another modern day setting as IMO battlefield 3 doesn't need improving, its the best multiplayer around by miles, a year from release and I still play it all the time with my mates. I don't see what they could do to make it better, the map pack DLCs has added so much already, the new Aftermath is amazing, so i hope that its a futuristic one, way in the future, like planetside 2 on pc. They could do a half decent single player but who really plays BF for that? Battlefield 3 is the prefect modern shooter for me, get 2-3 mates with mics and it can't be beaten, so there is no need to do modern again. (God , reading that back sounds like I work for DICE :lol: )
GTRogers 16

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Dec 2012, 22:38

Zombie Trooper wrote:
FishyGinger wrote:Any idea if THQ will still be standing? I'm probably most looking forward to Metro. Because lets face it, colonial marines has to be rubbish right? It's an aliens game.

I am actually looking forward to Colonial Marines. I don't know what the quality of the previous Alien games, and haven't actually seen any Alien films, the idea of the multiplayer really, really intrigues me. A bunch of piss-scarred Marines being hunted down by aliens, sign me up. As for the other games that are intriguing me early next year are Bioshock (the first in the series that hs really interested me), GTA and Metro.

I am and I'm not, so much could go wrong with it. AvP was decent, bit too dark though but very novel and well done. AvP2 I thought was excellent, doubt you'd be able to get it now but the first 2 levels as an alien were top notch, AvP remake on xbox was a tad lame. And you should really watch the films, especially the first 2. They're a must.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby NinthGeorgesw » 05 Dec 2012, 23:29

I am looking forward to Colonial Marines, but I am worried that it won't live up to my expectations, especially with each preview looking even more negative.

Also, Zombie Trooper, you really should watch the first two films.
NinthGeorgesw 42

Postby Clanger67 » 06 Dec 2012, 01:14

Alien 3 is pretty good and worth a watch as well.By one of my favourite directors as well David Fincher,what bit he had control over that is.Some good english talent in it to.

Looking forward to CM and from what i have seen and read all my doubts about it not being any good have been quelled,can't wait.
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Next