to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Assassin's Creed 3 DLC The Tyranny of King Washington gets f

Your comments on our articles.

History in the remaking

It's a surprise this hasn't happened sooner, really. Ubisoft introduced us to the concept of a full-body history-making machine way back in 2007, but only with Assassin's Creed 3's second DLC pack has the idea of reenacting the past been carried to its logical conclusion.... read more

Assassin's Creed 3 DLC The Tyranny of King Washington gets f

Postby Waffles2541 » 11 Dec 2012, 11:06

In Washington's staff, is that a Piece of Eden I see?

Fingers Crossed on this one.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Waffles2541 39

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 DLC The Tyranny of King Washington ge

Postby benwhitmore » 11 Dec 2012, 21:14

hopefully this wont just be a fast run trought of the same thing or something you can do it a single afternoon
benwhitmore 11

Postby PaladinRonin » 12 Dec 2012, 14:50

I really look forward to this and I am also pleased that Ubisoft appear to be trying to prove to us that Assassin's Creed III is not completely bais in favour of the Americans as the game so far as been. An alternate history telling is somthing which really apeals to me.
"I am justice incarnate: Brought to this world by forces beyond your comprehension. A cleansing storm to sweep across the land and purge it of your foul presence. I am Dust."
PaladinRonin 31

Postby FishyGinger » 12 Dec 2012, 14:59

PaladinRonin wrote:I really look forward to this and I am also pleased that Ubisoft appear to be trying to prove to us that Assassin's Creed III is not completely bais in favour of the Americans as the game so far as been.

I completed it the other day and to start with it does feel pro american anti british but as it goes on it really isn't by the end.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66