to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

GTA 5 studio is crafting a next gen engine, more hints about

Your comments on our articles.

Rockstar North touts "cutting edge" technology

Grand Theft Auto 5 studio Rockstar North is in the market for a Core Engine Programmer to thrash out dripping hot technological awesome-sauce for next generation consoles. That's the same Grand Theft Auto 5 that's allegedly only in development for Xbox 360 and PS3, yes.... read more

GTA 5 studio is crafting a next gen engine, more hints about

Postby thewrongtrousers » 11 Dec 2012, 12:59

I just hope to God they fix the MP issues that spolit RDR MP for me. Always took several attempts to get on, then the connection would be so poor that it would be a matter of minutes before I got kicked off - never ever had any problems with any other MP game.
thewrongtrousers 28

Re: GTA 5 studio is crafting a next gen engine, more hints a

Postby Bezza89 » 11 Dec 2012, 13:08

Probably Agent then, that's 'ps3' only, that's more likely to be next gen seeing as no one has heard anything about it. Though I'd buy GTAV next gen to get better frame-rates etc if it was happening.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby LUCASH525 » 11 Dec 2012, 18:39

Can't wait for this Game just hope they make Online free roam which the probably do also this is just a thought but with 3 playable characters 2 player co-op?
LUCASH525 7

Postby NobleWarrior92 » 11 Dec 2012, 19:45

LUCASH525 wrote:Can't wait for this Game just hope they make Online free roam which the probably do also this is just a thought but with 3 playable characters 2 player co-op?

Sorry, I was hoping for co-op as well but Rockstar have confirmed that there will not be co-op in GTA V. They'd better make up for it by having the best single and multiplayer they have ever done :D
NobleWarrior92 13