to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Bioshock Infinite video: the first five minutes

Your comments on our articles.

Would you kindly beware of spoilers?

Man the pumps! Or the ballast tanks, or the fuel injectors, or whatever's appropriate when you're stuck on a city composed of hot air balloons and overweening ambition. 2K has released five whole minutes of Bioshock Infinite gameplay, taken from the beginning of the game.... read more

Postby DarthTwitch » 20 Dec 2012, 13:25

It's going to kick all kinds of ass.
Enjoy my hate-filled, vitriolic ranting? You should! For more information, verbally assault me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.

I write in Bold. Deal with it.
DarthTwitch 14

Postby SkinnerChinner » 20 Dec 2012, 13:32

Admittedly, Infinite hasn't really held my attention at all recently - I know, as a fan of the original Bioshock this makes me a bad person - but after watching that, I'm very tempted to put in a pre-order.
SkinnerChinner 35

Re: Bioshock Infinite video: the first five minutes

Postby DarthTwitch » 21 Dec 2012, 09:45

Oh, I pre-ordered this bad-boy as soon as they were taking them. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to rule. Levine delivers.

On a related note, can I get a general feeling as to why so many people seem to dislike BioShock 2 so much? I thought it was fantastic.
Enjoy my hate-filled, vitriolic ranting? You should! For more information, verbally assault me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.

I write in Bold. Deal with it.
DarthTwitch 14