to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Christmas Xbox Live deals: Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Trine 2,

Your comments on our articles.

The best Arcade games of the year, for half the price

As the old Klingon proverb puts it, "today is a good day to buy things on Xbox Live Arcade". Well, I think that's how the proverb goes. My memory feels a bit scrambled, following the brain-shattering realisation that Klei Entertainment's Mark of the Ninja and Polytron's Fez are now available for less than the price of a Call of Duty map pack. Squee.... read more

Christmas Xbox Live deals: Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Trine 2,

Postby ItchyRash » 20 Dec 2012, 14:05

Rayman Origins was fantastic but as with all Games On Demand this can be bought cheaper on Amazon/Play and at least it will have some resale value. Planning on picking up Mark Of The Ninja but need a good place to pick up a wad of cheap microsoft points. Anyone got any trade secrets to share. Prefarably this sites that just email you a code so I don't have to wait on delivery.
ItchyRash 42

Re: Christmas Xbox Live deals: Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Trine

Postby Grummy » 20 Dec 2012, 14:20

It's funny that you use that Klingon Proverb here Eddums, I was going to use the similar 'Perhaps today IS a good day to stop typing' In response to your delightful typos.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby OXM ETboy » 20 Dec 2012, 14:42

That's right, laugh it up. Accelerate the progress of my nervous breakdown.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Gonin » 20 Dec 2012, 14:49

ItchyRash wrote:Rayman Origins was fantastic but as with all Games On Demand this can be bought cheaper on Amazon/Play and at least it will have some resale value. Planning on picking up Mark Of The Ninja but need a good place to pick up a wad of cheap microsoft points. Anyone got any trade secrets to share. Prefarably this sites that just email you a code so I don't have to wait on delivery.

A lot of the 3rd party sellers on www.play.com send the code via email , and do so within 24 hours. Usually.
Gonin 24

Postby fracturedrich » 20 Dec 2012, 20:39

I could not make my mind up between fez and trine 2,after much deliberation,review reading i settled for fez and for 400 mp ime well happy.
fracturedrich 46

Postby ItchyRash » 21 Dec 2012, 10:13

Gonin wrote:
ItchyRash wrote:Rayman Origins was fantastic but as with all Games On Demand this can be bought cheaper on Amazon/Play and at least it will have some resale value. Planning on picking up Mark Of The Ninja but need a good place to pick up a wad of cheap microsoft points. Anyone got any trade secrets to share. Prefarably this sites that just email you a code so I don't have to wait on delivery.

A lot of the 3rd party sellers on http://www.play.com send the code via email , and do so within 24 hours. Usually.

Yeah I've used play a few times. I ended up settling on some sit called cheapxboxlivepoints or something. Looked like the dodgiest deal around but turns out its legit. Got my 4200 points so now all set for everything microsoft can throw my way.
ItchyRash 42