to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC gets a release date, traile

Your comments on our articles.

"Give the evil-doer the old one-two!"

Gearbox has lavished a release date, a trailer, a price and some screenshots upon Borderlands 2 DLC pack Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt. It's out 15th January and will cost 800 MP.... read more

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC gets a release date, traile

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 20 Dec 2012, 16:45

I'll be getting this as I enjoyed the previous two DLC releases, but I have to say that I don't think they're as long as the DLC in the first game. What annoys me the most though, is that there is still no level cap increase and the size of the inventory and bank is tiny and really needs to be made much larger.
AllusiveTurtle 44

Re: Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC gets a release date, tr

Postby Droidsbane » 20 Dec 2012, 19:25

AllusiveTurtle wrote:I'll be getting this as I enjoyed the previous two DLC releases, but I have to say that I don't think they're as long as the DLC in the first game. What annoys me the most though, is that there is still no level cap increase and the size of the inventory and bank is tiny and really needs to be made much larger.

Gearbox recently confirmed that a level cap increase will be comin sometime next year.
Droidsbane 33

Re: Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC gets a release date, tr

Postby oldskoolTiger » 13 Jan 2013, 11:29

Anyone picking this up next week? Not played BL2 since November...started up again this weekend to chase down the super-weapon mods they distributed over the last couple of days. Will be good to pick up some co-op action again.

Level cap increase should revive this game for a lot of players now...though not me, I'm still down on level 36 :cry: ....though my kick-ass sniper rifle I found in Campaign of Carnage more than makes up for it
oldskoolTiger 14