to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Skyrim's Dawnguard: six secrets and Easter eggs you may have

Your comments on our articles.

Snow Elf books! Dwarven grenade launchers!

The human intellect is a strange and convoluted thing, wherein cause and effect are often separated by leagues of mystery. The other day, for instance, I wrote about the secrets, Easter eggs and encounters you may have missed in Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC. In a startling twist, I'm now writing about things you might have missed in the previous Skyrim story add-on, Dawnguard. It's almost like one concept suggested the possibility of the other, or something! Perplexing, no?... read more

Skyrim's Dawnguard: six secrets and Easter eggs you may have

Postby msbhvn » 20 Dec 2012, 17:47

I prefer the Aetherial Crown over the staff and shield, as the crown allows you to be able to equip another standing stone bonus at will. This is especially good for the standing stone bonuses that have drawbacks, just unequip the crown and the drawback (but also the bonus) is gone. I currently have the Mage bonus permanently and the Atronach on the crown for when I need a Magicka boost.

I got really p***ed off with collecting the pages for Jiub, because the map for the Soul Cairn area is completely indecipherable. It took me over an hour to find the guy to give the Soul Husks to.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66