to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Bioshock Infinite's ending "is the thing I'm most proud of"

Your comments on our articles.

Irrational Games boss answers your questions

I'm starting to really like the youthful tradition of developer Ask Me Anything threads on Reddit. The latest example is from Irrational Games kingpin Ken Levine, and as you'd expect from the man behind Bioshock Infinite, it's a rather interesting jumble of sense-making words and sentences.... read more

Bioshock Infinite's ending "is the thing I'm most proud of"

Postby DarthTwitch » 21 Dec 2012, 12:39

At the risk of repeating myself....it's gonna kick ass.
Enjoy my hate-filled, vitriolic ranting? You should! For more information, verbally assault me on Twitter - @SkinMechanical.

I write in Bold. Deal with it.
DarthTwitch 14

Re: Bioshock Infinite's ending "is the thing I'm most proud

Postby GallifreyDog » 21 Dec 2012, 13:10

Argh, stop posting that intro video, it's really hard to resist the temptation of watching it! MUST WAIT UNTIL GAME RELEASE.
GallifreyDog 26

Postby SkinnerChinner » 21 Dec 2012, 14:07

GallifreyDog wrote:Argh, stop posting that intro video, it's really hard to resist the temptation of watching it! MUST WAIT UNTIL GAME RELEASE.

I wouldn't call it a spoiler, if anything it's a nice homage to Bioshock 1 - watching it convinced me to pre-order :D
SkinnerChinner 35

Postby Davedogg2k5 » 21 Dec 2012, 14:54

SkinnerChinner wrote:
GallifreyDog wrote:Argh, stop posting that intro video, it's really hard to resist the temptation of watching it! MUST WAIT UNTIL GAME RELEASE.

I wouldn't call it a spoiler, if anything it's a nice homage to Bioshock 1 - watching it convinced me to pre-order :D

to paraphrase the man himself in some ways infinite is the same as 1 in others its very very different. this is one of the ways its much the same but it didn't spoil it for me it merely made me hungry for more
Davedogg2k5 2