to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Gears of War: Judgment - six ways it "betrays" the Gears of

Your comments on our articles.

How People Can Fly's taking the IP forward

The absence of Marcus Fenix and his perpetually smouldering snarl aside, Gears of War: Judgment looks like business as usual for the Gears of War franchise. It isn't. The furnishings may be slathered in mud, blood and bloody mud, and the weapons may once again resemble a rampaging throng of bio-mechanical elephants, but there's devil in the detail enough to set People Can Fly's spin-off apart.... read more

Gears of War: Judgment - six ways it "betrays" the Gears of

Postby danhalen74 » 07 Jan 2013, 18:06

i like a bit of Gears but for some reason ive always been turds at its competitive multiplayer.....hoping it might be a bit of change on that score as ill be approaching COD overload by launch time....
danhalen74 44

Re: Gears of War: Judgment - six ways it "betrays" the Gears

Postby fracturedrich » 07 Jan 2013, 19:21

New weapons ,new character ,new story mode ,hell even a new developer but same old gears."i cant wait" perfect way to send off this console.
fracturedrich 46

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 07 Jan 2013, 21:05

Removing DBNO and the Locust from standard multiplayer was a stupid idea, one that certainly will cost them if the Epic forums are anything to go by.
"The lord of silver fountains, the king of carven stone. The king beneath the mountain shall come into his own. And the bell shall ring in gladness at the mountain king's return, but all shall fail in sadness, and the lake will shine and burn."
Wadium_Arcadium 38

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 08 Jan 2013, 12:28

As long as it has bots, like the other Gears games, then I'm in.
Lancer Armstrong 23