to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

How Anarchy Reigns broke me

Your comments on our articles.

Ed tries out Platinum's brawler, lives to tell the tale

Hi team! This is Edwin, closet Northerner, gentleman traveller and purveyor of smelly diary pieces about acute and crippling failure. You might remember me from such contributions to science as This Guy Sucks At Gears Of War, This Guy Sucks At Halo Too and my exhilarating video debut, Come See How Much This Guy Sucks At Medal Of Honor, Hey At Least He's Ironic About It.... read more

How Anarchy Reigns broke me

Postby fracturedrich » 09 Jan 2013, 19:40

Ive heard japan have friday as a national bank holiday.
fracturedrich 46

Re: How Anarchy Reigns broke me

Postby RedBelmont » 09 Jan 2013, 21:01

Got my copy delivered today and I'm getting spanked match after match as well. Seems to go something like this; find somebody to hit, whittle down their health a bit, then they turn around, whistle for back up and gang spank me into oblivion.

Its made worse by the fact that these guys are using characters I've not unlocked yet some of which seem to be able to do moves that allow them to escape my clutches mid-combo, before I realize whats just happened I'm usually a smear on the screen. However I have noticed there is a simulation mode that lets you practice the online fighting without having to actually suffer online. Though even with that I've only won out of four games so far.

Think I'll put up a post in the OXM Nights forum for anyone getting the game to give the multiplayer a go one night. At least that way we can all suck without being slaughtered by some heartless sod thats had the game for months.
The Danger Zone
RedBelmont 31

Re: How Anarchy Reigns broke me

Postby CunningSmile » 10 Jan 2013, 11:14

As always the "Edwin sucks at the latest games" articles are the high light of my week :D
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator