to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

EA announces Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - now with time travel,

Your comments on our articles.

New game to have Kinect support, out in March

Like golf? Like time travel? Want a game that seamlessly combines both? Then you're in luck, as EA have announced Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, developed by EA Tiburon.... read more

EA announces Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - now with time travel,

Postby vadersmyfather » 10 Jan 2013, 15:16

Can't believe that they still have not updated the graphics.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid it dseno't mttaer the oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae.
vadersmyfather 46

Re: EA announces Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - now with time tra

Postby CunningSmile » 10 Jan 2013, 15:33

I can't believe they haven't managed to get out the contract with Tiger Woods after going to such lengths to minimise him on the last game
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby GossipHound » 10 Jan 2013, 21:55

In the career mode can you cheat on your missus and crash your car into a tree therefore making it ultra realistic??
Peace through superior firepower.
GossipHound 30

Postby FishyGinger » 10 Jan 2013, 23:29

GossipHound wrote:In the career mode can you cheat on your missus and crash your car into a tree therefore making it ultra realistic??

It's all quick time events so not really worth it.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby delmariachi » 11 Jan 2013, 03:57

GossipHound wrote:In the career mode can you cheat on your missus and crash your car into a tree therefore making it ultra realistic??

Nice to see we are keeping in line with EA, they rehash a game and forum posters rehash the same joke...

On topic... Apart from the Ladies tour, nothings new.. Night golf was possible on the original Xbox version and playing old players was in one, again on the original xbox, way to go EA... nothing like a bit of recycling and hoping no one played a game a few years ago... Yawn
delmariachi 46

Postby GossipHound » 11 Jan 2013, 15:54

delmariachi wrote:

Nice to see we are keeping in line with EA, they rehash a game and forum posters rehash the same joke...

On topic... Apart from the Ladies tour, nothings new.. Night golf was possible on the original Xbox version and playing old players was in one, again on the original xbox, way to go EA... nothing like a bit of recycling and hoping no one played a game a few years ago... Yawn

I'm new, be gentle. Plus the old ones are the best, just ask Wayne Rooney - who was a poster boy for EA for ages so this is (loosely) topic related. Bazinga.
Peace through superior firepower.
GossipHound 30

Postby delmariachi » 11 Jan 2013, 18:38

I'm new, be gentle. Plus the old ones are the best, just ask Wayne Rooney - who was a poster boy for EA for ages so this is (loosely) topic related. Bazinga.

At 37 years old, I'm likely to agree with the old ones are the best, however in reality i'm now half the man I used to be on Streetfighter...So i guess its swings n roundabouts :D
delmariachi 46

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 23 Jan 2013, 16:40

delmariachi wrote:way to go EA... nothing like a bit of recycling and hoping no one played a game a few years ago... Yawn

Well it works every year for Call of Boredom :wink:
"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" - Abraham Lincoln, 1864

GT = Captain Chao5 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Captain_Chao5 52