to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Leaked achievements reveal Resident Evil: Revelations

Your comments on our articles.

Handheld survival horror headed to Xbox 360

A leaked achievements list suggests that Resident Evil: Revelations will come to Xbox 360. Originally released for the 3DS back in January 2012, Capcom's spin-off takes place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and 5, and was praised for its return to traditional survival horror gameplay.... read more

Leaked achievements reveal Resident Evil: Revelations

Postby Clanger67 » 14 Jan 2013, 14:31

This is really good news if it is the case.I really enjoyed 4 and 5 and still not sure what to make of 6,after the demo only that is.Will be getting at some point,cheap though.After all the things i have read though about 6 losing it's way and some saying that was the case with 4 i really think this will help the series out.Never played it on the 3DS but if it's a return to the survival horror roots that can only be good in my eyes.
Cry havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war.
Clanger67 60

Re: Leaked achievements reveal Resident Evil: Revelations

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 14 Jan 2013, 15:57

This sounds promising,watched some gameplay clips of the hand held version on youtube looks like a decent game. Anything beats Resident Evil 6 at this point...I really...really hated that abortion of a game
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby NinthGeorgesw » 14 Jan 2013, 17:12

I actually did enjoy Resi 6, but a more traditional Resident Evil experience would be great.
NinthGeorgesw 42

Postby NicoThaDon » 14 Jan 2013, 21:35

I briefly played this on the 3ds, really enjoyed what i played. Will be interesting to see if they do anything extra with the game for console version only concern is pricing? Loved 4 & 5 but have yet to play 6.
NicoThaDon 8

Postby Metalrodent » 15 Jan 2013, 09:20

oh yay, yet another game where half the achievements come from forced coop/multiplayer
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67