Looking for: Hitman Absolution Xbox 360 Console Info!

Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else

Looking for: Hitman Absolution Xbox 360 Console Info!

Postby xXMrMeatHooksXx » 15 Jan 2013, 21:20

Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum. I am an Xbox console collector, and do it as a hobbie. I recently picked this Hitman: Absolution console up through the Square Enix " Photo Snipe contest". It actually just showed up at my door one day, what a suprise.My Question is that Im trying to find out how many were made. I read 1 out of 5 in the world, but the console in reference was black with red lettering, mine is the opposite of that version and with different markings etc. Also, I did my research prior to posting help, just to be sure I was not wasting anyones time :)

Here are some pictures. ColorWare did this one as noted in the pic, below the power port in gold foil.. Any info would be GREAT!

Heres the link.

http://s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... %20Console
xXMrMeatHooksXx 3

Re: Looking for: Hitman Absolution Xbox 360 Console Info!

Postby STE MO » 16 Jan 2013, 00:28

Colorware do custom jobs so I would assume that it's a one off! Try their asking them on their Twitter account. They did post a picture of the console on their twitter page.
STE MO 51

Postby xXMrMeatHooksXx » 17 Jan 2013, 02:10

Awesome, thanks for the info! I guess I can email them the pictures and serial numbers too? Yeah I have never been able to find any pictures of this console online. I'm sure its a one of a kind, which is always good!
xXMrMeatHooksXx 3

Postby shahidjee » 24 Jan 2013, 05:38

After reading that article in this months OXM about voice actors, it got me thinking about my favourite ones, personally I think the Elite General from Halo 3 has the best voice, but then I think of Liam Neeson popping up in Fallout 3 after starting a new game.
shahid
shahidjee 1