to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Fallout 4 to feature in-game TV series? Bethesda trademarks

Your comments on our articles.

Three Dog tweet may have been a reference to show

Post-apocalyptic America has rediscovered the science of television, people. Bethesda Softworks has registered a trademark for "entertainment services in the nature of an on-going television program set in a post-nuclear apocalyptic world," sparking rumours that the unannounced Fallout 4 may feature an in-game TV series of some kind.... read more

Fallout 4 to feature in-game TV series? Bethesda trademarks

Postby CunningSmile » 17 Jan 2013, 12:41

Unless it's buggy as hell and has guest stars with revolving heads it just won't be Bethesda :lol:
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Re: Fallout 4 to feature in-game TV series? Bethesda tradema

Postby FishyGinger » 17 Jan 2013, 13:31

In defense of Fallout games I've only seen one radscorpion fly across the sky and one robobrain wedged in a rock. That counts for both 3 and new vegas. Shame really. I didn't even get many in red dead redemption. A horse and cart started bouncing then flew off to the moon.

It's started snowing...
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby Bezza89 » 17 Jan 2013, 15:42

It's probably the live action adverts again, like the 1950s ones for fallout 3, they were great. If it's even more than adverts and is actually watchable on tvs then it's even more great.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby Sandbwoy » 17 Jan 2013, 16:11

Gets me excited every time I see an article about Fallout 4. Let's hope it will be announced soon.
Sandbwoy 24

Postby ipsofacto » 17 Jan 2013, 19:33

I still haven't played 3... I played it for a bit once and I just remember the poor character models and not really getting the open world. I've since played Skyrim however and loved it. Is Fallout 3 a must play? I can't decide...
ipsofacto 42

Postby Branhelm » 17 Jan 2013, 21:26

ipsofacto wrote:I still haven't played 3... I played it for a bit once and I just remember the poor character models and not really getting the open world. I've since played Skyrim however and loved it. Is Fallout 3 a must play? I can't decide...

you need to play Fallout 3, and then you should buy Fallout: New Vegas. Get Oblivion while you're at it. They are all amazing games and you're missing out because of character models? Ignore them. They are not as bad as you may think. Play the game, once you've played for a while you won't even notice the models. And "not really getting the open world"? I don't even know what this means, but if you've played Skyrim then I'll assume you now get open worlds. p.s. get the GOTY editions of all of them if you can. they are worth it, trust me.
Branhelm 24

Postby Drainwater » 17 Jan 2013, 23:58

ipsofacto wrote:I still haven't played 3... I played it for a bit once and I just remember the poor character models and not really getting the open world. I've since played Skyrim however and loved it. Is Fallout 3 a must play? I can't decide...

If you loved exploring random buildings/caves/open areas, or you loved just running up to that random npc to see what the hell they're doing and decided to help/rob them, or you loved just finding pure unadulterated loot...then I think you might enjoy Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Oh and there's a story or two in there somewhere. Or so I've heard.
Drainwater 34

Postby Nymphonomicon » 19 Jan 2013, 01:30

I hope Bethsoft goes back to the skintight Vaultsuits of the pre-3 games, but I doubt it.
Nymphonomicon 1