to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle offers five DLC packs for 800 MP

Your comments on our articles.

Get your fill of monkeys, dog-tigers, new guns and missions

In a cunning attempt to stop me writing stuff about Prince of Persia, Ubisoft has announced the release of the Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle on Xbox Live Marketplace. The DLC includes new single player missions, new guns, a monkey-owning man called Hurk and a number of new, huntable animals, including the Mountain Lion and the Thylacine, which sounds like it should be a gland of some kind but is, in fact, a tiger that's actually a dog. No fooling.... read more

Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle offers five DLC packs for 800 MP

Postby Bezza89 » 17 Jan 2013, 19:59

Don't waste you money. Got them with the insane edition, they're pretty useless, maybe worth it at 400, 200 is the best offer imo.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Re: Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle offers five DLC packs for 800 MP

Postby oldskoolTiger » 18 Jan 2013, 13:13

Already got the Lost Expeditions, would be nice if they released the Monkey Business add-on separately - I think that's the only thing I don't have. I'd probably pay 400 for that.

Oh, and a Vaas avatar skin would be nice too 8)
oldskoolTiger 14

Re: Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle offers five DLC packs for 800 MP

Postby hujiki » 28 Jan 2013, 14:54

I wish i read the comments before buy this.. what a waste of 800MSP... Damn :twisted: :x
hujiki 28