to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Issue 95: Bioshock Infinite! Dark Souls 2! Injustice! Army o

Your comments on our articles.

What you'll find in our latest issue

Issue 95 is upon us, brethren, stampeding over the horizon like an ill-advised introductory metaphor with four legs and a nose-mounted battering ram, a battering ram with a giant picture of Booker and Elizabeth off Bioshock Infinite on the front. Nestled within, you'll find a seven-page Infinite preview featuring hints as to Gears and Vigors (read: crazy magical powers), interviews with Irrational's Ken Levine and Drew Holmes, and pictures of people getting inventively slain.... read more

Issue 95: Bioshock Infinite! Dark Souls 2! Injustice! Army o

Postby Notblad » 18 Jan 2013, 13:18

I am not certain you know this, but how come I will not get this issue for another three or four weeks. I am a subscriber in Sweden and you can blame a lot on lousy mailservice both in the UK and in Sweden, but not such a long delay, or can you? Also taking into account that the magazine will be available on swedish newsstands latest wednesday next week.
Notblad 20

Re: Issue 95: Bioshock Infinite! Dark Souls 2! Injustice! Ar

Postby Raphael Bagley » 19 Jan 2013, 01:59

Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT.

Did you say "Raven"? Raven is in Injustice? Uuuh, can you confirm this? We haven't heard anything about Raven before and she's the character I want to see the most in this game.

Don't tell me it's a mistake, guys.
Raphael Bagley 2

Postby CunningSmile » 21 Jan 2013, 12:30

Geek Alert:

In your Deadpool article you say he was created as an enemy for the Teen Titans. He wasn't as the TT are a DC group, he was created as a bad guy for the New Mutants.

Ironically enough you've confused him with Deathstroke, who was created at almost the same time, by the same artist, has an almost identical name (Wade Wilson v Slade Wilson) and is actually in the same issue of your magazine stood between Joker and Nightwing in your Injustice article.
Why all the fuss about Dragon Age? Gears of War had a gay character years ago and no one complained...wait, you mean Marcus was straight :shock:
CunningSmile 71
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 21 Jan 2013, 14:02

CunningSmile wrote:Geek Alert:

In your Deadpool article you say he was created as an enemy for the Teen Titans. He wasn't as the TT are a DC group, he was created as a bad guy for the New Mutants.

Ironically enough you've confused him with Deathstroke, who was created at almost the same time, by the same artist, has an almost identical name (Wade Wilson v Slade Wilson) and is actually in the same issue of your magazine stood between Joker and Nightwing in your Injustice article.

And so Jesus wept.

:P
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 68

Postby SidTheSloth » 27 Jan 2013, 18:27

Was/is this issue extremely popular or were not many printed? Tried three different places this weekend whilst back over there and not one had a single copy!? :?

I had to buy a paper and learn about real world stuff instead whilst on the plane - i hope you're very happy with yourselves! :wink:
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53

Postby CunningSmile » 28 Jan 2013, 11:05

It's the first issue after Xbox World was axed (and so my first issue after the subscription passed across) so it's possible it proved unexpectedly popular.
Why all the fuss about Dragon Age? Gears of War had a gay character years ago and no one complained...wait, you mean Marcus was straight :shock:
CunningSmile 71
OXM Moderator

Postby OXM ETboy » 28 Jan 2013, 11:08

SidTheSloth wrote:I had to buy a paper and learn about real world stuff instead whilst on the plane - i hope you're very happy with yourselves! :wink:

Oh god, what have we done :(

Jonty says there's loads in Camden's Sainsburys. You can also (slips into sparkly PR voice) order an issue online, with free postage!
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby FishyGinger » 28 Jan 2013, 11:34

OXM ETboy wrote:
SidTheSloth wrote:I had to buy a paper and learn about real world stuff instead whilst on the plane - i hope you're very happy with yourselves! :wink:

Jonty says there's loads in Camden's Sainsburys. You can also (slips into sparkly PR voice) order an issue online, with free postage!

Did you have them all shipped to Camden then? I've got to say as far as business plans go that's a pretty bad one.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 68

Postby SidTheSloth » 28 Jan 2013, 21:19

OXM ETboy wrote:

Now how on earth does he know that? Should I believe that our illustrious editor went and looked on my behalf, or that he spends his free time checking out local newsagents/magazine stands for leftover copies/encouraging people to buy it/showing people his photo and telling them he's famous? :wink:

Hmm, i thought the online orders had a hefty overseas postage attached to them - maybe thats changed, will have to go and have a nosey!! :)
Sid is waving. Waving goodbye. It means he's leaving now. He's going. His final message to you, dear reader, is to always wash your hands after making a big pooh, and to remember that Hyrule Warriors is a thing…!
SidTheSloth 53

Postby Plamsa wing » 28 Jan 2013, 21:31

Got my copy yesterday if it makes you feel better Sid. :wink: Speaking of which, what's with the mag coming in the cardboard packet again? The last few have been in the plastic that's hard to open.

Someone has ruined my shelves ambience!
The bitterns are doing it for me.
Plamsa wing 56