to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Crysis 3 public beta launches on Xbox Live next week

Your comments on our articles.

Two modes and two maps, for two weeks

Strap on your invisibility-enabling glad rags, O wolves among men, for Crysis 3's public multiplayer beta will begin next Tuesday, 29th January. The trial is free to all comers and includes timed mode Hunter, in which two Nanosuited players do their best to stalk and murder 10 standard-issue grunts, using Space Age bows and arrows.... read more

Postby Plamsa wing » 23 Jan 2013, 17:53

Oh look another so called beta that's only a couple of weeks away from the release date. :roll:

I'll give it ago, but it's most likley I'll have my fill during the "beta", just like Crysis 2 where I only touched the retail multiplayer a couple of times.
"Hey! Don't lob factual statements at me as if they're insults!"
Plamsa wing 54

Postby RetroDad » 23 Jan 2013, 17:57

I'm still receiving therapy for hearing, "cloak engaged" multiple effing times. May give it a whirl, but dropping on XBL the same day Revolution arrives was not a wise move Crytek PR people. You'll be unlikely to pinch any CoD players on that day.
I'll state what I want to state in whatever state I happen to be in!
RetroDad 35

Re: Crysis 3 public beta launches on Xbox Live next week

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 23 Jan 2013, 18:02

I'll probably try the 'beta' as I did with Crysis 2. The end result will probably be the same - me not buying it.
"The lord of silver fountains, the king of carven stone. The king beneath the mountain shall come into his own. And the bell shall ring in gladness at the mountain king's return, but all shall fail in sadness, and the lake will shine and burn."
Wadium_Arcadium 38

Re: Crysis 3 public beta launches on Xbox Live next week

Postby ChillieBonBon » 23 Jan 2013, 19:48

Crisis 2 was the only game where the beta was better than the multiplayer in the actual game! Lets hope that this beta won't do the same.
If a cluttered desk is the sign of of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?
ChillieBonBon 24