to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Gears of War: Judgment - a Brumak-sized hands-on with campai

Your comments on our articles.

Epic's prequel is no quick-and-dirty spin-off

Remember the bloodlust-satiating thrill that came with opening an ugly Locust from brain to belly with a chainsaw bayonet? How about the hair-raising fear you felt the first time a Berserker came calling? And let's not forget that overwhelming sense of relief we've all experienced when a last-ditch Hammer of Dawn attack turns a previously unbeatable baddie into a black pavement scar and allows us to live... at least for another few minutes.... read more

Gears of War: Judgment - a Brumak-sized hands-on with campai

Postby fracturedrich » 25 Jan 2013, 19:12

Simplifying the controls is raising some alarm bells with me,as how can they get more simple,that aside great hands on.Ive bought every gears and put untold hours in,not so many into the third installment,but thats because of more games being out than it not being as good.I really liked bulletstorms humour so i have high hopes for this one and ime really looking forward to it.
fracturedrich 46

Re: Gears of War: Judgment - a Brumak-sized hands-on with ca

Postby hujiki » 06 Feb 2013, 12:51

I am really looking forward to this beast of a game, watched some gameplay clips on YouTube and it looks really good. I enjoyed GOW 3 so i hope this is as good.
hujiki 28