to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Crysis 3 multiplayer hands-on: the Predator vs Prey letters

Your comments on our articles.

A bitter CELL operative addresses one of his tormentors

Crysis 3's publicly available beta includes Hunted Mode, which pits 12 only-human CELL operatives armed with conventional guns against two deadly, invisible Hunters armed with mechanised bows. Every CELL player killed respawns as a Hunter, and the match ends when either the clock runs down or the CELL are wiped out.... read more

Crysis 3 multiplayer hands-on: the Predator vs Prey letters

Postby SadCheesecake » 30 Jan 2013, 21:25

I think the beta is amazing apart from some obvious glitches, even with only two maps and game-modes, it is already my favourite multiplayer game (and for the first time ever I am actually pretty good at a multiplayer!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SadCheesecake 7

Re: Crysis 3 multiplayer hands-on: the Predator vs Prey lett

Postby Raluph » 31 Jan 2013, 16:39

The beta is great, and i have the game on preorder. Looking forward to the 22nd
Raluph 11

Postby fracturedrich » 03 Feb 2013, 14:00

I liked the beta for number two and never really played on line,I really enjoyed single player though.I think this one looks way better,I really like hunter mode,With a good team of players this mode could be great.The way this game plays convinced me to pre order mine straight away,and i get crysis 1 code for free,Which is a bonus because iv'e been trying to get it for ages,
fracturedrich 46

Postby ChillieBonBon » 03 Feb 2013, 16:08

I absolutely love the hunter mode, especially on the airport map. It's nice to see some colour (that isn't grey) return to crysis as I think everyone was worried that it was going to be another bleak shooter.
If a cluttered desk is the sign of of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?
ChillieBonBon 24