to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Online pass help.

Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else

Re: Online pass help.

Postby OXM ETboy » 04 Feb 2013, 20:03

I'd get the shop to issue one. Or a refund. :s
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby CunningSmile » 05 Feb 2013, 10:26

A lot of the first wave of releases shipped without the card due to a cock up at the factory. Rocksteady were emailing out codes for use in that case but after so long they may refuse. Still worth contacting them though.

Worse comes to the worse the Catwoman DLC is fun and interesting but certainly not vital to the over all plot.
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Feb 2013, 11:58

CunningSmile wrote:A lot of the first wave of releases shipped without the card due to a cock up at the factory. Rocksteady were emailing out codes for use in that case but after so long they may refuse. Still worth contacting them though.

Worse comes to the worse the Catwoman DLC is fun and interesting but certainly not vital to the over all plot.

Yeah but there's that bit where Catwoman turns out to be Bruce Waynes mother and then Robin comes out of the closet followed by this really AMAZING space ferret that attacks Gotham using nuclear powered laser cannons. I was like....wow. But yeah I suppose you could miss out on that if you wanted...

Best bet is as Cunning says to do this to Rocksteady Image

Otherwise, old chum, you're out of luck.

PS I'm quite full of rubbish today, and most days, so pay me no attention. Old chum.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 70

Postby CunningSmile » 06 Feb 2013, 10:21

http://kotaku.com/5851715/missing-catwo ... es-the-fix

Here's the Kotaku article from the time. It has email address etc in there, but as I said after a year you may be out of luck. Worth a try though just in case. Good luck.
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator