to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dishonored 2 for Xbox 720? Arkane seeks FPS/RPG talent for n

Your comments on our articles.

Or could it be a new IP?

Seems the connoisseurs of shadowy corners at Arkane Studios have more in store than another round of Dishonored DLC. Job listings posted in January suggest that the developer is working on something first-person, "immersive" and RPG-flavoured for next generation consoles.... read more

Postby PS3Tard » 06 Feb 2013, 18:57

Haven't played the first one yet... in my pile of "to be played" games after it came in my Slim Xbox bundle before Christmas.
PS3Tard 24

Postby ChillieBonBon » 06 Feb 2013, 19:06

They should defiantly make Dishonoured 2 an open world game. The first was great and had a good story line but to improve on the whole 'how you affect the world as you play' business, an open world will allow you to fully appreciate the choices you made throughout the game. For example, if you were to save the leader of the city watch then he would make all of the city watch less hostile to you, allow you to access previously restricted areas and will lend their help to you when needed on a mission.
If a cluttered desk is the sign of of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?
ChillieBonBon 24

Re: Dishonored 2 for Xbox 720? Arkane seeks FPS/RPG talent f

Postby Sandbwoy » 06 Feb 2013, 20:53

I think Dishonored will be the next game I buy. It's been on my wish list for a while, but with so many other good games to play, I haven't got round to it yet. My birthday next month though, I'll talk some relative into buying it for me.
Sandbwoy 24

Postby fracturedrich » 06 Feb 2013, 23:17

Sandbwoy wrote:I think Dishonored will be the next game I buy. It's been on my wish list for a while, but with so many other good games to play, I haven't got round to it yet. My birthday next month though, I'll talk some relative into buying it for me.

Its a good game,i played it through stealth first and now ime just tearing it up,its a solid game from start to finish,and cheap now aswell.
fracturedrich 45

Postby oakleigh » 07 Feb 2013, 18:27

ARGH! Why has there to be a new xbox!!!! I just got the 360 and it is awesome! What better could the new 1 be!?! [Note: I am bound to get people who are gonna explain to me about all these technical things or try to make me get one-or maybe critisize this- but in advance- you have no life :D -okay,maybe that was a bit harsh. All i'm saying is don't make a troll or cocky comment] :| . Also-which is better - Dead space 3/dishonoured/gta IV/all borderlands 2 dlc (matter of opinion,not the OXM rating)
oakleigh 3

Postby FishyGinger » 07 Feb 2013, 19:04

oakleigh wrote:ARGH! Why has there to be a new xbox!!!! I just got the 360 and it is awesome! What better could the new 1 be!?! [Note: I am bound to get people who are gonna explain to me about all these technical things or try to make me get one-or maybe critisize this- but in advance- you have no life :D -okay,maybe that was a bit harsh. All i'm saying is don't make a troll or cocky comment] :| . Also-which is better - Dead space 3/dishonoured/gta IV/all borderlands 2 dlc (matter of opinion,not the OXM rating)

Well it's lucky TrollCocky doesn't post here anymore. On the plus side ifit comes out now games should be cheaper by the time you're ready to get it. The late bird gets the discounted worm as I think the saying goes.

If you go deeper into the forums though, you will see literally hundreds of people who love GTA4 here....hundreds. Especially a chap called Grummy.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66