to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Capcom's Remember Me - hands-on with cyberpunk's Arkham Asyl

Your comments on our articles.

A punch-happy voyage through neo-Paris

Amnesiac leads are as plentiful as hydrogen atoms in videogames, but it's rare we bump into one who's still in the process of losing her marbles. When the curtain goes up on Remember Me star Nilin - a strapping, nimble lass with exciting polychrome hair - she's rolling around on the floor of a whitewashed post-modern Bastille, screaming in agony as her very identity gushes out of a holographic valve at the back of her head in a swirl of butchered jpegs.... read more

Capcom's Remember Me - hands-on with cyberpunk's Arkham Asyl

Postby Sandbwoy » 18 Feb 2013, 23:41

I didn't know too much about this until now, but I like the look of it. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Sandbwoy 24

Re: Capcom's Remember Me - hands-on with cyberpunk's Arkham

Postby Decent_Jam » 19 Feb 2013, 21:12

After seeing this at E3 this game still has a distinct Capcom-ness to it, by which I mean it really should be excellent, but will probably just end up being 'fine'. I really hope they push the boat out at the latter stages of development here and just go for it and see what happens to the final product. It might end up pretty crazy, but we could use a little crazy.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58