to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Microsoft threatens Gears of War: Judgment pirates with cons

Your comments on our articles.

"Consumers should be aware that piracy is illegal."

Gears of War: Judgment then. Word is it's been pirated, a month before release, and can be downloaded right now from the wilderness that is the internet (given access to a modified console and a basic lack of scruples, of course). Do that, however, and you'll tempt the wildly chainsaw-swinging wrath of Uncle Microsoft.... read more

Microsoft threatens Gears of War: Judgment pirates with cons

Postby Its Just Rave » 19 Feb 2013, 13:13

Good, this is exactly what they deserve! Looks like I will be staying away from the Judgment section in the Epic Games forums until I have completed the campaign!

I was first worried about all the changes, but now I am excited for this game! It's was franchises need to do, or they become stale and predictable like Call Of Duty. A game series I now avoid because of this.
Its Just Rave 32

Re: Microsoft threatens Gears of War: Judgment pirates with

Postby terry cheyne » 19 Feb 2013, 14:57

good news if it works
my xbox got banned a few years ago microsoft called me a liar when i said i did nothing wrong a couple months later i got a crappy email with a fake sorry 800 ms points which i got 3 gold which i never got when i phoned i got laughed at and was told what did i expect from microsoft . i wouldn't trust microsoft with this they'll ban innocent people and stone wall them
terry cheyne 45