to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Halo 4 DLC: Majestic Map Pack adds two new playlists - new s

Your comments on our articles.

Certain Affinity flown into develop Infinity Rumble, Majestic FFA DLC, Majestic Team DLC

Microsoft has released more details of forthcoming Halo 4 DLC pack Majestic. It's a bit bulkier than the first one, Crimson, adding three new maps, two new playlists and one new game type. Screenshots and a trailer are below.... read more

Halo 4 DLC: Majestic Map Pack adds two new playlists - new s

Postby Waffles2541 » 19 Feb 2013, 18:50

Still kind of hoping that at some point they will release a DLC containing Firefight. Most of the maps for Spartan Ops could be perfectly tailored to it with just a few minor tweaks, plus it will easily fill in the gap that will be left during the break between the seasons of Spartan Ops.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Waffles2541 39

Re: Halo 4 DLC: Majestic Map Pack adds two new playlists - n

Postby Metalrodent » 19 Feb 2013, 19:19

close combat? damnit i wanted more vehicle, more Scorpions or bring the Hornet back.

also those achievements better be achievable, the last bunch all relied on luck or being amazing
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Re: Halo 4 DLC: Majestic Map Pack adds two new playlists - n

Postby zacho 666 » 20 Feb 2013, 21:46

Waffles2541 wrote:Still kind of hoping that at some point they will release a DLC containing Firefight. Most of the maps for Spartan Ops could be perfectly tailored to it with just a few minor tweaks, plus it will easily fill in the gap that will be left during the break between the seasons of Spartan Ops.

That's a very good Idea to put the firefight gametype in between spartan ops seasons :mrgreen:
CANADA BABY!
zacho 666 25