to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

DmC: Devil May Cry's free Bloody Palace DLC is live

Your comments on our articles.

Dante's peak?

Fancy fighting your way up a massive invisible tower? Because now you can do it without the aid of expensive hallucinogens. Capcom has released free DmC: Devil May Cry DLC pack Bloody Palace on Xbox Live.... read more

DmC: Devil May Cry's free Bloody Palace DLC is live

Postby fracturedrich » 20 Feb 2013, 23:14

No problem ,its a bit buggy though,twice its took me back to the main menu for no reason,fun to be had here and being free i am not going to moan to much.
fracturedrich 46

Re: DmC: Devil May Cry's free Bloody Palace DLC is live

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Feb 2013, 13:39

The bugs seem to have gone away.They said it would take something special to beat this,they was not lying i just got to level 35 and i was hanging in for dear life towards the end,once you die you start again,i like that.This is very good guys,it lets you string together some amazing stuff,i was just airborne for a full five minutes.I play this game on a daily basis currently on lvl 20 on son of sparda,second play through and still going strong,that speaks volumes for me as i get bored pretty fast.I hope they make a bayonetta game next.
fracturedrich 46

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 21 Feb 2013, 14:30

fracturedrich wrote:The bugs seem to have gone away.They said it would take something special to beat this,they was not lying i just got to level 35 and i was hanging in for dear life towards the end,once you die you start again,i like that.This is very good guys,it lets you string together some amazing stuff,i was just airborne for a full five minutes.I play this game on a daily basis currently on lvl 20 on son of sparda,second play through and still going strong,that speaks volumes for me as i get bored pretty fast.I hope they make a bayonetta game next.

Still waiting for mine in the post, only got round to ordering it on sunday...Excited
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby fracturedrich » 04 Mar 2013, 13:01

Still waiting for mine in the post, only got round to ordering it on sunday...Excited[/quote]If you like a challenge play on nephilm difficulty as devil hunter is a bit to easy,i just finished second playthrough on son of sparda and it was great,i really like this game and will look forward to future games from this developer.
fracturedrich 46