to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

BioWare announces Mass Effect 3 Citadel and Reckoning DLC

Your comments on our articles.

Screens released, original cast to return

BioWare has announced two new Mass Effect 3 DLC packs, the Citadel single player expansion and the Reckoning multiplayer add-on. The former is out on 5th March for 1200 MP, the latter on 26th February for nothing whatsoever. They'll be the last two Mass Effect 3 DLC packs you play. Sniff.... read more

BioWare announces Mass Effect 3 Citadel and Reckoning DLC

Postby Plamsa wing » 21 Feb 2013, 19:02

Quite looking forward to seeing Wrex, Grunt, Samara, Zaeed (hopefully), Thane, Legion, and Mordin. Left out the ME3 companions for obvious reasons, don't really care for the rest I missed out as well. Well I'm hoping they're all in this one anyway.

I'll stil wait for it to go on sale though, unless it's better than Shadow Broker. Fingers crossed and all that.

I'll pick up the free multiplayer DLC though, like I have the others.
"Hey! Don't lob factual statements at me as if they're insults!"
Plamsa wing 54

Re: BioWare announces Mass Effect 3 Citadel and Reckoning DL

Postby msbhvn » 21 Feb 2013, 19:30

Zaeed's appearance in this DLC would depend on whether Robin Sachs recorded any voice work for it before he passed away earlier this month. BioWare seem to have been planning it for a while though, so maybe.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby Plamsa wing » 21 Feb 2013, 19:40

Oh know that, it's why I put the hopefully in my post next to Zaeed. I figure they'd have done the voices pretty early one, well I assume anyway.

Shame he passed away, quite liked his voice, even if I didn't realise it was him at first.

Also fun fact: He's "voicing" my main on Dragon Age: Origins, that's the Human Noble - experienced voice.
Plamsa wing 54

Postby msbhvn » 21 Feb 2013, 21:14

I remember him on America's Top Ten on Saturday mornings, then as Ethan Rayne, the rogue former Watcher in Buffy. Then in DA: Origins, ME2 and ME3. :(

Now that you mention Dragon Age, did you know you can get all of the promo items for Origins and DA2 free? Head to http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/ and log in and you can unlock them for PC, 360 and/or PS3. The only ones missing are the Collector's Edition stuff for DA:O and the Signature Edition stuff for DA2.
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby Plamsa wing » 21 Feb 2013, 22:27

Already got the Collector and Signature stuff and few for DA2. Had no idea about this though, thanks mate, appreciated.

Looks like it's only on platform per person though, shame would have useful for when I've got them on PC.
Last edited by Plamsa wing on 21 Feb 2013, 22:29, edited 2 times in total.
Plamsa wing 54

Postby FishyGinger » 21 Feb 2013, 22:27

Sounds very interesting. Hope it's good, if that isn't an obvious thing to want.
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby Bezza89 » 21 Feb 2013, 22:29

msbhvn wrote:Zaeed's appearance in this DLC would depend on whether Robin Sachs recorded any voice work for it before he passed away earlier this month. BioWare seem to have been planning it for a while though, so maybe.

That is very sad, great voice, great actor (he was Ruperts nemesis in buffy, giles or whoever, his nemesis... steve or something, was always a good watch).
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby msbhvn » 21 Feb 2013, 22:30

Plamsa wing wrote:Already got the Collector and Signature stuff and few for DA2. Had no idea about this though, thanks mate, appreciated.

Looks like it's only on platform per person though, shame would have useful for when I've got them on PC.

I got them on 360 and PC, just use the link twice rather than going back in your browser.
msbhvn 66

Postby Plamsa wing » 21 Feb 2013, 22:37

Did it in a new tab instead. Can't see myself ever using them now, by the time I'll use them I'll have gotten much better gear, still nice to have them anyway.
Plamsa wing 54

Postby PonderingWalrus » 22 Feb 2013, 01:27

So the co-op mode was just rumours? Shame.

I'll probably pick up the free multiplayer pack but have still yet to bother with any of the single-player dlc. I'm sure I will at some point though.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Postby msbhvn » 22 Feb 2013, 02:16

Plamsa wing wrote:Can't see myself ever using them now, by the time I'll use them I'll have gotten much better gear, still nice to have them anyway.

I'll be starting Origins from scratch on PC, probably when I've finished both Witcher games, so I'll get some use out of them.
msbhvn 66

Postby Organic Carrot » 25 Feb 2013, 23:11

I've just heard that one of the new characters is a Collector. This should be interesting . . .
Organic Carrot 33