to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Dubious Modern Warfare 4 release date teaser asks: "ready to

Your comments on our articles.

"Leaked" materials reveal Neversoft as lead developer

Some silly man on the internet would like us to believe that the below is the very first image of - or at least, pertaining to - this year's Call of Duty, in hopes we'll breathlessly hail it as such and be ritually stoned by the masses. Little does said silly internet man know, we can post said image as a probable fake and still reap the associated traffic. Cake! Eaten! But see, it's right here in my hand as well.... read more

Dubious Modern Warfare 4 release date teaser asks: "ready to

Postby Geois » 22 Feb 2013, 19:37

Since Nov. 11th is a Monday I give this very little to no credit.
Geois 14

Re: Dubious Modern Warfare 4 release date teaser asks: "read

Postby senote » 22 Feb 2013, 20:08

Geois wrote:Since Nov. 11th is a Monday I give this very little to no credit.

Isn't Monday the usual release day in America?

Given that despite all the COD hate going around these days it is still the single most played game franchise on XBL any kind of reboot is risky, would you interfere with a licence to print money?
senote 24

Postby Gazisdaman » 22 Feb 2013, 20:15

Even is this is a false report, Call of Duty, one of the most generic and unchanging games in the business is going back to basics? What are they thinking? If I wanted to go back to basics I would start playing cod 4 again because they are essentially the same damn game! I want to see them eventually innovate the game after what, 5 years of producing the same old thing. MW2 was the last game that I bought and I can still play that as if it was BO2 and there is no difference. :x
Gazisdaman 35

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 22 Feb 2013, 21:37

False or not, I think its safe to say the next gen Call Of Duty games are going to be just like the others with nicer graphics. I really don't see them innovating and changing the 1st person shooter franchise for the better.
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby Metalrodent » 23 Feb 2013, 01:18

back to basics? the CoD engine looks so old its been basic for years, CoDs 2-4 have almost as good graphics as the current games xD
Be good if they did scale it down a bit though, get back to proper squadie combat with an actual plot.
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby scham81 » 23 Feb 2013, 19:00

senote wrote:
Geois wrote:Since Nov. 11th is a Monday I give this very little to no credit.

Isn't Monday the usual release day in America?

Given that despite all the COD hate going around these days it is still the single most played game franchise on XBL any kind of reboot is risky, would you interfere with a licence to print money?

Its normally Tuesday in the US, however the past couple of releases have been worldwide
scham81 31

Postby fracturedrich » 24 Feb 2013, 22:06

Ive been playing cysis 3 online all weekend and ive got a good feeling that the mp will grow into something special,with this and bf4 coming,cod is going to have to step it up to keep people interested.I no i have been banging on a bit about the c3 mp but i have had a good time playing this weekend.
fracturedrich 46

Postby FishyGinger » 25 Feb 2013, 11:04

fracturedrich wrote:Ive been playing cysis 3 online all weekend and ive got a good feeling that the mp will grow into something special,with this and bf4 coming,cod is going to have to step it up to keep people interested.I no i have been banging on a bit about the c3 mp but i have had a good time playing this weekend.

Sadly no. I can imagine however good crysis 3 mp is it'll be mostly dead by november :(
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.
FishyGinger 66

Postby fracturedrich » 25 Feb 2013, 16:00

Sadly no. I can imagine however good crysis 3 mp is it'll be mostly dead by november :([/quote]
Most things on current consoles will be dead by november ,i play a lot online and crysis is a break from cod and a good one at that,
fracturedrich 46