to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 screenshot reveals Xbox-exclusiv

Your comments on our articles.

Iron Golems coming in a later update

Minecraft Xbox 360's version of The End is officially tougher and 'arder than the PC version, everybody. 4J has revealed that certain of the crystals which heal the Enderdragon are now enclosed in Iron Bars, meaning you'll have difficulty picking them off with arrows. Also, the dragon now spits purple, crystalline acid. Steady on, chaps.... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 screenshot reveals Xbox-exclusiv

Postby Bo2guy2 » 27 Feb 2013, 17:48

This update will be awesome

:D :D
Bo2guy2 1

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update 9 screenshot reveals Xbox-excl

Postby BrandonCB » 28 Feb 2013, 02:36

There needs to be iron golems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BrandonCB 1

Postby Metalrodent » 28 Feb 2013, 11:11

they're making the end harder? no one plays this game now (or at least people i know) so it will be impossible to beat
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby tHEboss122 » 28 Feb 2013, 20:26

List of whats coming up:
stackable signs(16)
stackable buckets(16)
the end
ender dragon
new wood colors
new gravel texture
wood buttons
sandstone stairs
ender dragon acid
spawn eggs
climbable vines
fire charges
dispensers shoot water/lava from buckets
x on map of found end portal
item frames
nether brick slabs
FUN!!!!
tougher End dimension
NPC village blacksmith house chests
end crystal
Release date: around March 10 :!: :D
tHEboss122 1

Postby blizzard69420 » 01 Mar 2013, 11:51

what i think would be cool for them to add is the doctor who mod i saw all it does is add weeping angels :D witch i thought would be and interesting experience lol getting caught between a weeping angel and a creeper now that would be a fun challenge other then that im really looking forward to the next update lol they need to not have us waiting for so long................ :cry:
blizzard69420 2

Postby djdoublerr » 03 Mar 2013, 19:45

its completely pointless to play this game on survival until all the structures and biomes have been added in. cuz wen you go for days on end on survival and you waste all your time doing that when they come out with another update that has structures in it then youll have to restart your survival all over again by regenerating a whole new map so the JUNGLES and PYRAMIDS and JUNGLE DUNGEONS and EMERALDS are generated. why didnt they just release this game when it was updated with the pc for christ sake. i wanna play on survival so bad but i can only do that on the pc version becuz i never have to restart my maps all over again to add in the new structures! completely pointless on survival for xbox. i totally wasted 1600 points on a game i can only play on creative.
djdoublerr 1

Postby Metalrodent » 03 Mar 2013, 19:54

djdoublerr wrote:its completely pointless to play this game on survival until all the structures and biomes have been added in. cuz wen you go for days on end on survival and you waste all your time doing that when they come out with another update that has structures in it then youll have to restart your survival all over again by regenerating a whole new map so the JUNGLES and PYRAMIDS and JUNGLE DUNGEONS and EMERALDS are generated. why didnt they just release this game when it was updated with the pc for christ sake. i wanna play on survival so bad but i can only do that on the pc version becuz i never have to restart my maps all over again to add in the new structures! completely pointless on survival for xbox. i totally wasted 1600 points on a game i can only play on creative.

grammar and punctuation - use 'em please
Also, you can still play the game - just create different maps, its irritating but not that bad playing with a few (lets be honest, pointless) features missing.
Last edited by Metalrodent on 05 Mar 2013, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Metalrodent 67

Postby Christopher Dack » 04 Mar 2013, 03:28

Use them .
Christopher Dack 25

Postby djdoublerr » 04 Mar 2013, 18:41

Metalrodent wrote:
djdoublerr wrote:its completely pointless to play this game on survival until all the structures and biomes have been added in. cuz wen you go for days on end on survival and you waste all your time doing that when they come out with another update that has structures in it then youll have to restart your survival all over again by regenerating a whole new map so the JUNGLES and PYRAMIDS and JUNGLE DUNGEONS and EMERALDS are generated. why didnt they just release this game when it was updated with the pc for christ sake. i wanna play on survival so bad but i can only do that on the pc version becuz i never have to restart my maps all over again to add in the new structures! completely pointless on survival for xbox. i totally wasted 1600 points on a game i can only play on creative.

grammar and punctuation - use em please
Also, you can still play the game - just create different maps, its irritating but not that bad playing with a few (lets be honest, pointless) features missing.

dude what r we in f**king english class? no one cares bout grammer and punctuation mr perfect. you can obviously read what im typing so who cares? and looks at the person who isnt using good grammer. u said "use em" its use them dumbass
djdoublerr 1

Postby minecraftlover » 05 Mar 2013, 19:31

I JUST LOVE MINECRAFT XBOX360 AND THE TEAM WHO CREATE MINECRAFT SO KEEP UP THE GREAT FANTASTIC JOB!
minecraftlover 1

Postby michaelhill2110 » 05 Mar 2013, 21:54

djdoublerr wrote:
dude what r we in f**king english class? no one cares bout grammer and punctuation mr perfect. you can obviously read what im typing so who cares? and looks at the person who isnt using good grammer. u said "use em" its use them dumbass

chill... he did it to prove a point... and we are an educated bunch here so spell properly. we have been blessed with the program "spell check" so even those who are not as fluent in the ways of The Word can put across a well reasoned, articulate argument.
michaelhill2110 35

Postby Bezza89 » 05 Mar 2013, 22:41

I'd say 'em is the correct grammar in East Lahndahn English. Not em though, that's just silly.
It's all in the game...
Bezza89 65

Postby jamiepezle3 » 10 Mar 2013, 14:52

when will the new update ACTUALLY out :(
jamiepezle3 1

Postby Metalrodent » 10 Mar 2013, 22:15

jamiepezle3 wrote:when will the new update ACTUALLY out :(

no one knows for sure :cry:
Metalrodent 67

Postby ThatOneDude » 01 Apr 2013, 22:44

djdoublerr wrote:dude what r we in f**king english class? no one cares bout grammer and punctuation mr perfect. you can obviously read what im typing so who cares? and looks at the person who isnt using good grammer. u said "use em" its use them dumbass

You're right. Grammar isn't required outside of English class, but the whole purpose of English class is so you don't look like an illiterate a**hole when you go to write something.
ThatOneDude 1