to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC guide - how to access the latest

Your comments on our articles.

BioWare talks specifics - beware mild spoilers

Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC is out tomorrow, for 1200 MP. It's the last single player add-on, reportedly, and a chance to catch up with a few of the series' best-loved characters, including a few who skipped the main game.... read more

Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC guide - how to access the latest

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 04 Mar 2013, 12:54

Knowing that this was to be the last DLC for ME3, I started the game yesterday for my Insanity run-through, having originally completed the game upon release. I have yet to buy any of the DLC's, and held off because I wasn't sure whether they would do what they so often seem to do and reduce the cost of the DLC within a few months of release (which if they have, I have missed!), and so I'm really disappointed that the Mass Effect series hasn't featured in the current sales on X-Box Live, which I understand is ending after today. Is there a reason that it hasn't featured?

Also, as I am about now going to play all the DLC's, is there a a suggested order in which to play each of the DLC's whilst playing the main campaign?

Also, is there any suggestion of 'complete edition' of ME3 being released?
AllusiveTurtle 44

Re: Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC guide - how to access the la

Postby TippiestRook99 » 04 Mar 2013, 16:23

AllusiveTurtle wrote:Knowing that this was to be the last DLC for ME3, I started the game yesterday for my Insanity run-through, having originally completed the game upon release. I have yet to buy any of the DLC's, and held off because I wasn't sure whether they would do what they so often seem to do and reduce the cost of the DLC within a few months of release (which if they have, I have missed!), and so I'm really disappointed that the Mass Effect series hasn't featured in the current sales on X-Box Live, which I understand is ending after today. Is there a reason that it hasn't featured?

Also, as I am about now going to play all the DLC's, is there a a suggested order in which to play each of the DLC's whilst playing the main campaign?

Also, is there any suggestion of 'complete edition' of ME3 being released?

There was a sale for From Ashes a few weeks ago and it doesnt really matter which order but I played From Ashes before Levithan so I could bring Javik on Levithan.
And that's why my butt hurts - Troy Baker - Men in Black:Alien Crisis

Since having a blog is mainstream these days.Featuring a review of Elder Scrolls Online Virtual Boy.
http://eternalshag78.wordpress.com/
TippiestRook99 55

Postby Droidsbane » 04 Mar 2013, 20:30

Meh Shepards story ended (and ended badly IMO) looks like itl just be more filler material that has no impact on the main game when over. not gonna convince me to rebuy Me3 or stop me from trading in 1&2 for Bioshock Infinite.
Droidsbane 33

Postby DivineStar968 » 06 Mar 2013, 13:49

Hello everyone, my name is Reina, and this is my first comment ever and this site! :3

But back to Mass Effect 3! I disagree with a lot of the comments, while I was hoping for a much more played out ending like one that ended with a real boss fight (much the way ME1 and ME2 did), I do not regret playing Mass Effect 3 for a moment and I am happy to continue in anyway possible! In fact, this new DLC that promises a bit more closure from those teammates like Jack and Samara is actually exciting to me! It means that I get the chance to really say goodbye to them before Bioware continues with the next Mass Effect project. I felt that in my Mass Effect experience toward the end, that it didn't really feel like an ending because those people who I spent hours getting to know and love barely waved to me. T.T It made me sad. So far, every DLC for me has been gold. Omega, Leviathan, and if you know how to get the best of it-- even From Ashes with Mr. Grumpy Prothean! Now (After hours and hours of download time) I'm ready to jump into ME3 and finish Commander Shepards Journey. One last time.

You could say Mr. Allusive Turtle and I took a page from the same book. I completed Mass Effect 3 first on Normal and now on my second playthrough, I'm doing it on Insanity. While I started a while back, it's been hard going through some of the same things but since I have brand new DLC at my side it gets me all fired up! And knowing that I have to take down Mr. Angry Reaper again just to begin it gives me the inspiration and drive that I'll need to crash into Tuchunka the same way I did it the first time. On my head! :3 Guns drawn, and ready to save the world! Wish me luck everyone!

This is Rei Shepard, Mantis loaded, and ready for Infiltration! >:3 Cha!
DivineStar968 1

Postby OXM ETboy » 06 Mar 2013, 13:51

Nice to have you with us, Reina/DivineStar :)
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff